Openandready69

Couple
Gold Member
From
TX, US
Good morning let me start by saying I'm 56 years old married 4 / 36 years and of answered many questions some two users some to others but the main question is how many cocks
have you had. Wow what a question especially when you didn't know you were supposed to be keeping count I would much rather reflect on the really nice ones that I've had over the years and are still receiving. Because I'm afraid my numbers would not be believable sometimes even for me guesstimating it's crazy but it's been a fun ride, for example I'm laying here with a very very happy pussy I'm coming back from a two-day sabbatical with my long-time lover Frank I started having sex with Frank when I was 24 years old he was actually the first Hispanic male that I ever had sex with we met him in San Antonio on a motorcycle run Frank and hubby became Fast Friends and one thing led to another a few months later and we had a threesome I like to fill out he is hung like a horse I mean huge huge really big head thick shaft and a set of balls to go with it very full I might head when I give him head I can't take his whole load down my throat I've tried I have no problem with any of my others but Frank no way. I know I won't be able to wear panties for at least 3 days not for the fact that it hurts but for the fact that every time it rubs me there while I'm swollen it just keeps me horny as hell Frank sends me into a sexual Frenzy I just go crazy he is the only man other than hubby that can actually make me come just by having sex hell I've even orgasm sucking his dick. Now don't get me wrong some of my partners some of the g******* that I've done I come but not like with Frank but this visit was rather strange it was very different than the other meetings with him he really surprised me not only with a nice lingerie you bought me to wear but what he had me do I would have never thought that of him but I'm glad that he did because it's a fantasy I've been wanting to live out for 15 years not only did he fuck me for two days but he brought some friends. Part 1

Back