Refined Classy, Educated BBC in the South East

ebony10inch

Male
From
FL, US
Humble, regular guy. Very friendly, educated, attractive (so I am told), polite, well mannered and sensual.Very fit, athlete. Upscale, but don't claim to be "ALL THAT", I'm a "regular Joe" as far as I'm concerned - NOT a "swing-snob" as too MANY on this site are. Luckily, blessed in the right body areas. Enjoy conversation on a variety of subjects - other than sex - intelligent exchange does happen in this environment as well as good sex. I cherish diversity - have become good friends with women of various ethnicities and races - from the U.S. and abroad, ages ranging from early 20's to late 50's - from model gorgeous, to plain Jane sexy - all sweet, beautiful and classy - above all - nice, quality people - whom I have the utmost respect for. I am authentic, VERY SELECTIVE, (this is NOT numbers game) and will provide a SAFE, pleasurable, fulfilling sexual experience for SEXY, MATURE, willing women. Being "MATURE" has nothing to do with age - it's a state of mind . Never seeking perfection, (NOBODY IS PERFECT) - however, I do not and will not have sex with anyone who crosses my path . Playmates should BE NICE, NORMAL PEOPLE, be height and weight proportionate, take pride in appearance and - above all...hygiene. My hygiene is impeccable and I expect nothing less from playmates. BBW women who are ATTRACTIVE, thick, curvy and sexy are always welcome. I am respectful, and well aware of how to treat a WOMAN and ALWAYS put her desires first.

u sound like just the guy i'd like to surprise my asian wife with on a trip to vegas. u seem like u could show her a nice time instead of just a fuck session. she like tlc. and with 10in. she would be under your spell.

Sorry, E10.
I missed your reply, a while back.
We may get to the DC area, this summer.
From your profile, it looks like that might somewhat close to you ?

Back