ref white woman black preg

saw another white lady with reddish brown hair the other day with her black lover and she looked
so happy and sexy as she was 9 months preg and huge , with a low cleavage showing big milky boobs, so
seemed her lover did a good job, and then saw another white blonde girl with a black baby in her pram,
so seems like more and more white woman are really going black. i guess its a sign of things to come , where
us white sissies are loosing to black men , and well just have to accept , white woman are loosing interest
in us .

OMG! They're instant hardon makers. It wasn't too long ago it used to piss off most of us whiteboys but with it becoming so common now I think we'be been beaten down enough, not just accept it but I'm on a constant lookout for the hottest mismatches, like pretty little innocent looking whitegirls with dark african bulls.

Most erotic thing ever for a wimpy sissy white boi, to be kneeling by the side of his hugely pregnant white wife, who is having her huge belly stroked by the huge hands of her black master and soon to be *******. To kiss her belly and look up to them and see the happiness in what they have achieved. And to tell him that it is his right that a blackman can just come and use my wife and fill her with black seed and make a little princess or prince.

Is there anything more convincing to what whitegirls will do to please her black stud. Knowing how much they value their narrow wastelines and all they sacrafice to manitain her perfect figure but perfectly willing to let her african bull to plant his seed and have his black baby in her belly. They look so hot with their huge bellies with their negro babies as they waddle along holding hands with her black hunk.

Back