reduced pee pee?

Sabrina

Male
Gold Member
From
VA, US
i've seen forums around before talking about shrinking a sissy pee pee. i was wondering IF anyone thought it's possible and if so how?
that's me in the photo

Attachments

• 929_1000.jpg
    929_1000.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 151
Well, you could eat lots of soy products like tofu and other natural estrogen and progesterone substitutes as well as avoid anything that encourages testosterone production which might help reduce your size over time as well as diminish your desire and/or ability to have erections.

Another alternative, if you are looking at having a tiny, unusable dicklette anyway, why not get rid of it altogether
and just have a penectomy performed? Have the little thing removed and you won't need to even think about it anymore. ;)

i was wondering if anyone has taped their pee pee..like taped it around and around and around tightly making it really thin? i've done this, and more, sometimes. its obviously NOT long term..but...

i was wondering if anyone has taped their pee pee..like taped it around and around and around tightly making it really thin? i've done this, and more, sometimes. its obviously NOT long term..but...

Wouldn't that tend to produce a thinner but longer penis? Sort of like a pencil?

I'm still thinking that mine shrinking from lack of pussy. Most don't think so but all I know is that it used to be bigger when I was getting some and now, no pussy for a while and it's not as big. Anyway, try going pussy free and see what happens.

I'm still thinking that mine shrinking from lack of pussy. Most don't think so but all I know is that it used to be bigger when I was getting some and now, no pussy for a while and it's not as big. Anyway, try going pussy free and see what happens.

Well, they say "use it or lose it", so you may be on to something here. Although, I should think that regular masturbation would still help maintain the size as it would keep the ******* vessels, corpus cavernosa and all that in working order.

I suppose if your Wife put you in a real chastity device to prevent you from even having erections, that that might eventually have some effect.

the one thing with taping my lil pee pee around and around it does make it pencil thin and longer..yes to the person who mentioned that...but also it's nice feeling when i then tuck it down between my legs and back..slip into a pair of tight pantys. and MMMMMMM. the other thing ive noticed is when i remove the tape it sometimes leaves red tender areas on my lil pee pee skin. REALLY makes it soooo sensitive.

i can tell you that chastity helps to reduce size at least temporarily. it's like an unused muscle and will 'shrink', but return once you start using it again. If you rarely or never let it out it will continue to atrophy. i've lost more than 2.5 inches and want to get as small as possible. Also as mentioned in other posts, avoiding any foods that have testosterone is a good idea.

i don't know if this works or not but i was told that ive i soak my pee pee in lemon juice or vinegar for a while each day that it will shrink after some time. anyone hear this before?

No, but I imagine it would go nicely with some diced tomato, scallion and arugula! :bounce:
mmmm that it might!! but...seriously....any one hear of this? i was told the vinegar..and/or the lemon juice are astringents which make the skin shrivel up ...so continued usage may make a penis smaller..so..i've been told

mmmm that it might!! but...seriously....any one hear of this? i was told the vinegar..and/or the lemon juice are astringents which make the skin shrivel up ...so continued usage may make a penis smaller..so..i've been told

Seriously, I doubt that it would make a real difference as the liquid wouldn't penetrate into the deeper tissue to have much effect.
Besides, as it is living tissue, as opposed to dead meat, marinating it would probably require you keeping it in the solution constantly to counteract the body's natural tendency to replenish cells and fix itself. Keep in mind that both lemon juice and vinegar are weak acids, so as they damage cells to whatever small degree that might be incurred, the body will work to repair that damage.

Seriously, I doubt that it would make a real difference as the liquid wouldn't penetrate into the deeper tissue to have much effect.
Besides, as it is living tissue, as opposed to dead meat, marinating it would probably require you keeping it in the solution constantly to counteract the body's natural tendency to replenish cells and fix itself. Keep in mind that both lemon juice and vinegar are weak acids, so as they damage cells to whatever small degree that might be incurred, the body will work to repair that damage.
mmmm that's interesting..i had NO idea. sooo what would help to shrink? i have used the Chinese Shrink Cream that women use to tighten their pussy. ive only used it once though.

mmmm that's interesting..i had NO idea. sooo what would help to shrink? i have used the Chinese Shrink Cream that women use to tighten their pussy. ive only used it once though.

Other than not ever allowing it to become erect so it might eventually lose some of it's size and ability to expand or have it reduced or removed surgically, I can't think of anything else that would actually work.

Too bad they don't make reversed pressure penis pump that applies high pressure instead of suction, but I doubt there would be all that much demand for one! ;)

As a temporary fix, you could try something I've seen done as part of a "sissy-fication" scene at a BDSM club, but I don't know if you can do it alone as it required four hands. The Mistress had her sissy push his penis and testicles up inside himself and then folded his scrotum over so it looked like a pussy and applied "Super Glue" to it to hold it all in place. Don't know how long it holds, but it lasted for as long as I was there afterward, maybe about an hour and a half.
Just FYI: Super Glue" was invented by a surgeon to be an alternate way of stitching a wound together. I don't know how well it works for that, but it does a great job of stitching your fingers together when you accidentally get some on your hands. :bounce:

wow..really..superglue?
i have used rubber cement glue before..have to find the pics i took if you're interested.

Back