RECRUITING HER FOR THE BLACK MAN

sergey99

Male
From
Russia
My wife and me have cuckold lifestyle, we are traveling a lot and we had cuckold life experience in many countries. We have common fantasy that every beautiful woman needs black cock. Now my wife is recruiting her friend, she don't know about our lifestyle yet. They are not close friends, we are just neighbors. Her name is Olya lives in Moscow and she is married already 3 years, she is 30 years old really hot woman. She is married with 15 older fat guy with a lot of money, i can't wait to see her with black bull. My wife and Olya had some conversations about her husband and she is not satisfied with her sex life, but we don't want to make some mistakes can you suggest something? how to start recruit her for the black man? Please take it consideration that we are not close friends. but I need to see how black bull is fucking her!

Attachments

• 00077446.jpg
    00077446.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 118
  • 00077445.jpg
    00077445.jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 121
"...every beautiful woman needs black cock..."

That is kind of how I feel. I think a beautiful, healthy woman should be fucked daily with a thick, hard, long black cock.

I used to look at beautiful women and want to fuck them. Now I hit on them so I ask them out and take them to bars where I know there are black studs.

I want married women to get big black dicked. Always. A cute little Chinese friend of mine married recently and it is an unfolding disaster. So i am thinking of getting her blacked, while she is receptive.

I like way you are thinking. Do you have some advice regarding my topic?
I think a lot of it is in place already. You don't need to micromanage it. I am a big believer in letting nature take its course - so you just need to create situations and opportunities. I don't have enough information about your situation to offer any specific advice. For instance, is she a good enough friend to invite her over, and have a special friend there also, to meet her? I don't know.

I am not strictly a cuckold any more, because I am divorced. But I get a lot of fun out of enabling: getting women into situations, whispering suggestions in their ear, encouraging them in their desires. Just plain mischief! If you try to get anyone do anything that is your fantasy, it won't work - because maybe they just don't want to do it! Maybe your neighbour hates black guys, for all I know!

The fun of life is that people always respond differently. This is why I can just do the same basic strategy over and over - because it won't be the same. I take hot girls to bars, and something different happens every time!

Back