reconcile this in my head re cucks and bulls....

babygirlsub39

Female
From
IA, US
Perhaps this is just too naive a question or perhaps posted a thousand times or i should be more specific in my forum choice....but here is goes...as a sub woman how do you maintain respect for your cucky sig other/hubby? Can a true sub female have this type of relationship or you do you have to have switch tendencies? i'm new to all this and i'm sure part of it is completely individual. But there must be something a sub in this position tells herself or something!? right!? haha :)

Perhaps this is just too naive a question or perhaps posted a thousand times or i should be more specific in my forum choice....but here is goes...as a sub woman how do you maintain respect for your cucky sig other/hubby? :)
......babygirlsub, welcome to this website. You seem orginal and real.
......Actually, this is one of the best questions asked in quite a while, and I hope you'll get feedback from the forum, especially from the wives who have become involved, and some of the cuck husbands who are here as well. Just because a man allows, or even encourages his wife to be with other men, doesn't necessarily mean he doesn't care for her anymore ... in fact, it could be for the exact opposite reason. He loves her enough to want to see her sexually fulfilled, and/or it helps charge his own sexual batteries to want his wife more once she's been with another man.
.....In order to get good responses, however, it helps if the forum members get a better understanding as to the type of relationship you currently have with your husband, how long married, what arrangements and activities have you have had thus far, if you are still enjoying any intimacy with your spouse, and what is your opinion on the longevity of your marriage going forward.
......Married ladies usually get involved in cuckolding for one of two reasons, either out of necessity to fulfill an unsatisfying relationship, or out of request of their husbands ... sometimes both. Sometimes the husband knows, sometimes he doesn't, and sometimes he doesn't care to know. The longer married the easier it gets to allow the romance of a marriage to become stale on one or both sides of the marriage. But, voluntary cuckolding can have positive effects on the marriage as well, which is why I asked the earlier questions.
......So, I think, to answer your question regarding maintaining respect for your husband, it depends on the relationship you currently have with your husband and why the 2 of you are involved in cuckolding in the first place. Is it out of necessity and loss of interest, or is it to enhance the marital relationship. How is it impacting your attitude towards your husband? How about your husbands attitude and interests in what you do?
Hope this will get a good discussion started for you. And, I hope your intent, here, is to improve your relationship with your husband, not replace him.
GIF_GrouchoMarx.gif ........Hope this helps some, and Good Luck! Mac

Last edited:
......babygirlsub, welcome to this website. You seem orginal and real.
......Actually, this is one of the best questions asked in quite a while, and I hope you'll get feedback from the forum, especially from the wives who have become involved, and some of the cuck husbands who are here as well. Just because a man allows, or even encourages his wife to be with other men, doesn't necessarily mean he doesn't care for her anymore ... in fact, it could be for the exact opposite reason. He loves her enough to want to see her sexually fulfilled, and/or it helps charge his own sexual batteries to want his wife more once she's been with another man.
.....babygirlsub, welcome to this website; you seem original and real. In order to get good responses, however, it helps if the forum members get a better understanding as to the type of relationship you currently have with your husband, how long married, what arrangements and activities have you have had thus far, if you are still enjoying any intimacy with your spouse, and what is your opinion on the longevity of your marriage going forward.
......Married ladies usually get involved in cuckolding for one of two reasons, either out of necessity to fulfill an unsatisfying relationship, or out of request of their husbands ... sometimes both. Sometimes the husband knows, sometimes he doesn't, and sometimes he doesn't care to know. The longer married the easier it gets to allow the romance of a marriage to become stale on one or both sides of the marriage. But, voluntary cuckolding can have positive effects on the marriage as well, which is why I asked the earlier questions.
......So, I think, to answer your question regarding maintaining respect for your husband, it depends on the relationship you currently have with your husband and why the 2 of you are involved in cuckolding in the first place. Is it out of necessity and loss of interest, or is it to enhance the marital relationship. How is it impacting your attitude towards your husband? How about your husbands attitude and interests in what you do?
Hope this will get a good discussion started for you. And, I hope your intent, here, is to improve your relationship with your husband, not replace him.
View attachment 716504 ........Hope this helps some, and Good Luck! Mac
I appreciate your response; however, i likely wasn't clear in my question. My concern is more over dynamics. I think most subs "respect" (for lack of better term) a Dom - perhaps find them "manly", "powerful", etc. Whereas, a man that would sit in the corner with a cage or eat another man's cum (just as examples), would (I would suspect as I'm coming from a place of not actual experience) be seen as not as "manly", "powerful", etc. Especially if said cuck likes the idea of his wife humiliating him. Perhaps otherwise he is Dominant, but in these instances he clearly shows subservient tendencies. Can you look at him again as a Dominant man? Can that be reconciled in your head? Or I guess more importantly, how? I like the idea of sharing (A LOT) and would maintain respect for him doing THAT, but I bristle at the idea of the man I care about "reduced" in front of me or BY ME - even if just in play. Thanks again! :)

What you say is mostly true I'd assume for most women. Once you see your cuck "reduced" in front of you it will be difficult to see him in the dom role in the future. It probably does help to have a bit of switch in you but you would likely need to look to your bull for your sub cravings.

Once he is a cuck.he is basically a SUB..the wife must.find it hot that he submits or that BOTH submit..otherwise she may as well leave him and be in an ir..sub dom relationship. ..my 2 cents...

Perhaps this is just too naive a question or perhaps posted a thousand times or i should be more specific in my forum choice....but here is goes...as a sub woman how do you maintain respect for your cucky sig other/hubby? Can a true sub female have this type of relationship or you do you have to have switch tendencies? i'm new to all this and i'm sure part of it is completely individual. But there must be something a sub in this position tells herself or something!? right!? haha :)
This is an interesting question and has the answer in the foundation of the relationship of the couple. I'm only speaking from personal experience and don't want to start a dispute, but I have usually seen males with bi desires go sub to their wife while she goes sub to the Bull.

Back