Recommendations?

OK, I have to say, members here have been amazingly helpful. I've had so many recommendations and if there's interest, I'd be happy to use this thread to share what my personal favorites are.

Caveat - You must also share your impressions!

Definitely Literotica or Dark Wanderer, neither of which will cost you anything. I've actually got two of my cuckold interracial breeding stories on Literotica and I'm close to submitting another.

As mentioned, use the search tools on either site for your preferred kinks. Sample whatever you get back until you find what turns you on. There's quite a variety to pick from, some really good, others less so.

Ping me if you want to know more. Happy hunting!

Can any suggest a story where a white wife is introduced to the life style by a female neighbor. I read a story once on experience project where a husband wants his female neighbor to get his wife to sleep with black men. It was a great story. Unfortunately, I cannot find it again. If any one could help me find this story or any other liki it, it would be greatly appreciated.

Can any suggest a story where a white wife is introduced to the life style by a female neighbor. I read a story once on experience project where a husband wants his female neighbor to get his wife to sleep with black men. It was a great story. Unfortunately, I cannot find it again. If any one could help me find this story or any other liki it, it would be greatly appreciated.

Stacie - I've seen a few stories along those lines. Actually thought about writing one myself. We'll see. If I come up with anything, I'll let you know.

Mean time, Literotica published my latest. If cuckold interracial breeding tales are your kink, I'd love to hear if it turned you on. I'm SamMcster there or you can find a link in my profile.

In any event, happy reading and please continue actively supporting the erotica authors you like. It means a lot to them. Really.

I have a few stories on literotica. they were based on true experence's . I'll have to check dark wanderer

Reactions: wit
Stacie - I've seen a few stories along those lines. Actually thought about writing one myself. We'll see. If I come up with anything, I'll let you know.

Mean time, Literotica published my latest. If cuckold interracial breeding tales are your kink, I'd love to hear if it turned you on. I'm SamMcster there or you can find a link in my profile.

In any event, happy reading and please continue actively supporting the erotica authors you like. It means a lot to them. Really.

Sammcster,

Thanks for the help. I'll jump on Literotica and look up your stories... Once I read some, I will let you know.. Thanks again.

Back