recommendations for chat rooms and cam rooms

kevtat

Couple
Gold Member
When my Gf gets in the mood for online play, we try yahoo and if no one of interest is there she loses interest. We may go on here s and videos but nothing is as exciting as meeting and camming with someone online. We have looked for couples and find tons of singles.

Any recommendations as to sites for chat rooms and more slecifically cam rooms that are nice and easy to use?

pic_SuggestionBox.jpg Forget the Chatroom ... go CamRoom

Don't expect anything to change by offering a chatroom. Same "fakes" pretending to be someone they aren't. I remember way back when I was an AOL member, and guys would come in pretending to being females (female screen names & profiles, etc) just so they could get people to chat with 'em ... they would usually want to cybersex, jerk themselves off, then disappear.
So, adding a chatroom would just be more frustration & irritation for those sincere at chatting with real people.

If you really want uniqueness, go with a camroom, charge a monthy fee; it would weed out the fakes. Pretty hard for people to fake their gender on screen.
pic_twocentsWorth2.jpg

View attachment 601322 Forget the Chatroom ... go CamRoom

Don't expect anything to change by offering a chatroom. Same "fakes" pretending to be someone they aren't. I remember way back when I was an AOL member, and guys would come in pretending to being females (female screen names & profiles, etc) just so they could get people to chat with 'em ... they would usually want to cybersex, jerk themselves off, then disappear.
So, adding a chatroom would just be more frustration & irritation for those sincere at chatting with real people.

If you really want uniqueness, go with a camroom, charge a monthy fee; it would weed out the fakes. Pretty hard for people to fake their gender on screen.
View attachment 601347
good avice will go with a pay chat room then any recommendations?

Back