Recommendations for a tatoo on my girl?

Discussion in 'Cuckold Forum' started by reno8889, Apr 2, 2015.

1. reno8889

reno8889 New Member

Tryinf to do something different with her
    Just as said on the tittle.. I want to hear suggestions on what and where to put it.

11041733_10155229998995640_2580582088270849374_n.jpg Sil.jpg

alexaros, magnumccokcc and Banksy00 like this.
  2. xpatblack

xpatblack Active Member

Australia
    ace of spades under her breast

ValQ likes this.
  3. Ann4BBC

Ann4BBC Well-Known Member Real Person Gold Member

UK
    I think it depends wether your gf has been with BBC yet, what message she wants to send or if she wants/needs to keep it secret or not.
    If its just for you and black guys to see, then above her privates or ass probably be best and she can be a bit more daring and obvious.
    If its going to be on more public show, then you might want it to be more subtle and less obvious.
    Also depends on a girls circumstances. Im in my 40s, married and not too botheted about other peoples opinions. If a girl is young and single, she may want it to be more subtle.
    My own preference is the QoS. Mines a more obvious QoS but you can do clever designs with the QoS hidden within. X

MyWifeWantsBBC likes this.
  4. MacNfries

MacNfries Well-Known Member Sweet & Cordial Gold Member

US
    My personal feeling is she's too pretty to go marking up, but small & simple with tattoos is always the best way. I've always loved seeing this one:

pic_tattoo-LuckyYou.jpg
    And there's a similar one I've seen that says "For Your Eyes Only" placed in the same area. gif_Yellowball-You'reWelcom3.gif
    IMO ... If she goes with something around the pelvic area, I'd make sure it falls below the bikini line.

5. magnumccokcc

magnumccokcc New Member

Ace of spades, ask him to tattoo in the lower back above the buttocks

ValQ likes this.