Recomendations dressing for black in public

VoyerDude

Couple
From
Canada
Ok we have all seen those women in public places and you can tell they are into BBC so does anyone have recommendations for dressing?

How about pictures, post them if you have them

If this is a real question then I'd say something sexy that's just to the edge of being slutty without going over that edge. So a nice dress that might have a bit of plunging neck line. A sheer blouse and a nice short skirt that isn't a mini skirt but close to being that short. Stockings and heels. Love women who will dress a bit conservatively but will also wear cfm heels. Basically Dress sexy for the type of man you want to attract.

If this is a real question then I'd say something sexy that's just to the edge of being slutty without going over that edge. So a nice dress that might have a bit of plunging neck line. A sheer blouse and a nice short skirt that isn't a mini skirt but close to being that short. Stockings and heels. Love women who will dress a bit conservatively but will also wear cfm heels. Basically Dress sexy for the type of man you want to attract.
My girlfriend always wear high heels, and dress that's inviting but not too over. She found that many of BBC in our area loved women in shiny vinyl dressing. She used a lot of perfume and makeup. But remember to please black men you need attitude more than dressing.

Good luck

Back