Recently Cuckolded

I thi
This site is all about fantasy and even more so with all the fakers who play different roles using different IDs pretending to be different people.

Anyone who thinks they can resolve extremely personal issues in a forum like this have no grasp of reality or are simply jacking others around (i.e. Fakers such as one person using more than one ID).

My bet is on the latter.
I think the person involved is scizofrenic and should ******* himself. Such a petty individual creating a drama thread, this is'nt a cheap soap tv show chris.

I thi
I think the person involved is scizofrenic and should ******* himself. Such a petty individual creating a drama thread, this is'nt a cheap soap tv show chris.
To use the words "should ******* himself" is extremely harsh and unwarranted. That's all I can say right now. Stopping myself before I say something I may regret later on.

I thi

Lots of people starving for attention out there, Dom22 ... for whatever reason(s), but for sure, you don't know their situation; I doubt Dsoul does either. Recommending someone "******* themselves", however, is pretty insensitive as well as thoughtless and immature. If they were to follow through with your recommendation, and you personally knew it was because they took YOUR advice, you'd feel pretty terrible about it, or I hope you would. The fact that they're both on this website, and that the female is calling this a "thread" (male terminology) creates my suspicsions as well, but infidelity will cause a person act irrationally, particularly when they love the individual that's cheating on them. So, I prefer taking posts at their face value until proven otherwise. Maybe you should do that as well. ;)

Lots of people starving for attention out there, Dom22 ... for whatever reason(s), but for sure, you don't know their situation; I doubt Dsoul does either. Recommending someone "******* themselves", however, is pretty insensitive as well as thoughtless and immature. If they were to follow through with your recommendation, and you personally knew it was because they took YOUR advice, you'd feel pretty terrible about it, or I hope you would. The fact that they're both on this website, and that the female is calling this a "thread" (male terminology) creates my suspicsions as well, but infidelity will cause a person act irrationally, particularly when they love the individual that's cheating on them. So, I prefer taking posts at their face value until proven otherwise. Maybe you should do that as well. ;)

You a cuckold psychologist in here??

Yes, a self appointed moralist aswell. He's a busy man.

I don't bloody care what he is, but its obvious he's got a supercilious attitude, making like he's here instructing people how to go about their fantasy, and I doubt his wife knows he spends time here.

He should stop mentioning name in his posts. I've never mentioned his before, so he'd best stop it.

"... making like he's here instructing people how to go about their fantasy, and I doubt his wife knows he spends time here.

He should stop mentioning name in his posts. I've never mentioned his before, so he'd best stop it."

Dsoul, I wasn't meaning to be disrespectful to you, I was suggesting to Dom22 that it is not wise to encourage individuals to "******* themselves", as one really doesn't know what kind of stress they are under. Its basically a form of internet bullying, and there are many cases of people being bullied and taking it too seriously. But you, yourself, referred to this as fantasy; but then, it shouldn't be considered fantasy if you, yourself, post a remark or opinion? As I said, I suspicion that the entire thread is faked to generate conversation.

I am personally experienced with cuckolding (in another relationship) and I know the real thing is very stressful. And, as far as my wife knowing i'm on here ... she most definitely knows. We don't hide our websites, passwords, or anything else from each other. Been that way for almost 20 years.

Have a good day, my friend ... again, no disrespect intended. Mac :)

Back