Votes: 5 25.0%

• Total voters

RebeccasOffice

Female
Real Person
From
CA, US
Hi guys,

A member suggested I create a profile here as people have asked who I am and where I can be found. I hope you are having fun and am glad you are interested in women like me.

I will have to be honest in that I have a real life job and have been in this lifestyle with my website for almost 13 years now. It is all -consuming and thus am not someone who is going to be super active in this forum. I ask that you contact me directly if you want to get to know me as I mostly only have band width to check out my emails and Twitter for the most part.

Anyway, I am happy to be here. If you found me through B2W.net, please let me know when you contact me.

Hi guys,

A member suggested I create a profile here as people have asked who I am and where I can be found. I hope you are having fun and am glad you are interested in women like me.

I will have to be honest in that I have a real life job and have been in this lifestyle with my website for almost 13 years now. It is all -consuming and thus am not someone who is going to be super active in this forum. I ask that you contact me directly if you want to get to know me as I mostly only have band width to check out my emails and Twitter for the most part.

Anyway, I am happy to be here. If you found me through B2W.net, please let me know when you contact me.
Hello Rebecca,
How do we suppose to contact without except twitter?