Reassurance

As a white man who recently licked up a Black man's cream pie I need some reassurance that I'm not gay or bisexual. I love the LGBTQ community, but I consider myself to be straight. I was raised on a prairie in Alberta in Canada where anything other than heterosexuality was frowned upon. For years I have enjoyed watching my wife get screwed by Black guys, but last week she made me lick her vagina clean after her Black lover came there. And I really enjoyed it. I also usually "prepare" his sex organs with my hands and my mouth before he screws my wife. It makes my little pee pee rock hard. I have been told that this makes me bi, but I have never done this with a white guy. And I would never want to. And I only do this because my wife tells me to.

First, labels don't matter. Gay,bi,straight whatever it's just words.
You are doing what you & your wife (& the bull) enjoy. So enjoy it and don't concern yourself with what to call it.
I am obsessed with BBC and cream pies from any bull, any race. I have serviced men black and white. As a submissive, I love serving dominant men and women alike. As far as an emotional loving relationship goes. I could only be attracted to women.
Sexually however I am attracted to a variety of shapes and sizes of women but with men it's the cock and a dominant attitude that I am attracted to. Looks and build doesn't really matter to me.

man,face it your bi and you like sucking cock,black or white,nothing wrong with it,i also love sucking cock and swallowing hot loads but i also love pussy......so have fun and quit worrying rather your bi or straight,your bi,just face it

As a white man who recently licked up a Black man's cream pie I need some reassurance that I'm not gay or bisexual. I love the LGBTQ community, but I consider myself to be straight. I was raised on a prairie in Alberta in Canada where anything other than heterosexuality was frowned upon. For years I have enjoyed watching my wife get screwed by Black guys, but last week she made me lick her vagina clean after her Black lover came there. And I really enjoyed it. I also usually "prepare" his sex organs with my hands and my mouth before he screws my wife. It makes my little pee pee rock hard. I have been told that this makes me bi, but I have never done this with a white guy. And I would never want to. And I only do this because my wife tells me to.

It's not about being straight or gay when it comes down to it. Some of us just naturally have instincts that take over and let us submit to real men. Sexually we are not on the same level as them, so it's just our natural role for some of us

Back