Really????

WIcouple

Couple
Real Person
Gold Member
From
WI, US
We can't believe that there isn't any gentleman BBC's on here from Wisconsin that would like to play with her. Shoot us a message to show us there are real BBC in Wisconsin.

We can't believe that there isn't any gentleman BBC's on here from Wisconsin that would like to play with her. Shoot us a message to show us there are real BBC in Wisconsin.

Give it some time, I'm positive there is at least 1 real gentleman from Wisconsin on here. You'll find him, or he will find you.

Thanks. We aren't worried. LOL It is just amazing to us with Madison being such a liberal city how little there is in the terms of lifestyle events or interracial activity on the sites.

Thanks. We aren't worried. LOL It is just amazing to us with Madison being such a liberal city how little there is in the terms of lifestyle events or interracial activity on the sites.

I've never been to Wisconsin so I have no first hand knowledge, but is there a large black population in Madison in particular (aside from UW students/athletes) and Wisconsin in general?

Yeah Madison has a fair number of black as does Milwaukee. Between 2 lifestyle sites there is only like 6 black males. 1 of which is a fake (known from experience) and 1 whom claims to be straight but after some conversarions with the 2 of us is more interested in men. Even just everyday lifestyle events are pretty non-exsistent. We travel to Chicago if we are looking for some fun. Although... there are a couple groups getting some parties with a nice turn out in Milwaukee.

Clean cut professional bbc close to Madison july16th-19th. If interested in chatting email me at . Work in the area often.

Last edited by a moderator:
Give it some time, I'm positive there is at least 1 real gentleman from Wisconsin on here. You'll find him, or he will find you.
@ WIcouple i agree with BM there are lots of black men everywhere...you just have to be patient you will find some but you can't just depend on this site thou,there are a lot of fakes and pic collectors on here but there also are some good black guys here to...bottom line is you should check out other sites like "Swingers.net,SDC.com and Craigslist. those are other great resources guys...Hope this helps.:D

Good Luck,
Storm

Superdick, thanks. We are on sls and LL as far lifestyle sites. Very few black men in our area. We are not worried we will find a few good hard, big black men.

Mrs. took a great BBC last evening. He took her over the edge several times. Great to see him hit all the "deep spots" that I can't. We will be charged up over this for a while. Unfortunately we didn't meet him on this site. Maybe next time. Happy 4th

Mrs. took a great BBC last evening. He took her over the edge several times. Great to see him hit all the "deep spots" that I can't. We will be charged up over this for a while. Unfortunately we didn't meet him on this site. Maybe next time. Happy 4th

we cum on share the photos with us
dont leave us all hard & horny

Back