Really swinging for the fences here

ruinedcunt

Female
From
NY, US
I have this vision in my head. I'm just trying to set up a B rutal gangbang of epic proportions.

A few guidelines.

If this does happen only 2 rules for the fucking. 1. No serious physical injury or bodily harm is to come to me (broken bones, broken cartilage etc)
2. No unaliving me (have to follow though because sometimes rule 1 isn't a blatant line in the sand lol)

Now here comes the fun part and the mass thinning of the crowd.

My vision of this exquisite B rutality, and partner prerequisites.

For the fucking:
1. I want to be fucked for 24 hours straight. Sleeping for me just keep going fucking and cumming.
2. All holes open and a cock in each hand, always. Getting impatient? See if you can double it up in any of the holes.
3. Creampies or swallowing only.
4. Party friendly.

I'll take as many as i can get as long as you fit into the following section.

1. Nature born male.
2. Black.
3. Verified diesese free (full battery) by day of the fuckening.
4. Minimum on 10 inches long, verified
5. Minimum girth on par or better than a standard 12 oz beer bottle (the body, not the neck) verified

Am I gonna get some hate, sure but I know what I want. I'm not settling for less.

If you meet the 5 points above, congrats you now how the choice of using, abusing and destroying my holes with hopefully 2 dozen other swinging cocks for a minimum of 24 hours.

If you got friends that fit the 5 above, bring em.

Hope to hear from yall soon

I have this vision in my head. I'm just trying to set up a B rutal gangbang of epic proportions.

A few guidelines.

If this does happen only 2 rules for the fucking. 1. No serious physical injury or bodily harm is to come to me (broken bones, broken cartilage etc)
2. No unaliving me (have to follow though because sometimes rule 1 isn't a blatant line in the sand lol)

For the fucking:
1. I want to be fucked for 24 hours straight. Sleeping for me just keep going fucking and cumming.
2. All holes open and a cock in each hand, always. Getting impatient? See if you can double it up in any of the holes.
4. Party friendly.

1. Nature born male.
2. Black.
5. Minimum girth on par or better than a standard 12 oz beer bottle (the body, not the neck) verified

Am I gonna get some hate, sure but I know what I want. I'm not settling for less.

If you meet the 5 points above, congrats you now how the choice of using, abusing and destroying my holes with hopefully 2 dozen other swinging cocks for a minimum of 24 hours.

What is fuckening

A few guidelines.

For the fucking:
4. Party friendly.

1. Nature born male.
2. Black.

Go away

Back