Realistic bbc dildo

My wife's favorite dildo has been the Mr Marcus dildo. It's big but not too big. We also tried the Diesel one as well. She wasn't really a fan. At the moment she's using the Prince Yahshua. She likes it but it's really floppy, making it harder for her to use on herself.
As much as she likes using dildos, she would much prefer to use her Hitachi Magic Wand. From what I've seen and read, it's easily the best toy for women.

Here we go again- people are recommending toys that are made out of unsafe materials or are outright toxic. Avoid dildos made out of PVC, cyberskin, and "sil-a-gel" which covers every dildo mentioned so far in this thread.

If you're not familiar with sex toy safety, read this- http://dangerouslilly.com/toxictoys/
People should know that stuff before they ever buy a sex toy. The common problems are
• The materials contain phthalates, chemicals used as plastic softeners. Phthalates leak out of the material, get absorbed by the body, and pose a health risk.
• The materials leak other chemicals that cause a stinging or burning sensation.
• The materials disintegrate over time. Not only does the disintegration expose you to more chemicals but you end up with a damaged sex toy.
• The materials are porous. The pores will harbor germs. This is fine if you like yeast infections.
• The materials can't be sanitized. Try boiling one and watch it melt.

Instead of wasting money on unsafe "novelty toys" made from cheap materials, stick with toys made out of premium silicone, actually intended for healthy sexual use. Silicone doesn't contain phthalates, is non-porous, and can be sanitized either in boiling water or in a mild bleach solution. Silicone tends to be pricey but plenty of silicone toys are affordable.

For a starter realistic dildo, I usually recommend the Outlaw by Vixen Creations. That's about the same size as the Shane Diesel dildo. Vixen makes many smaller realistic dildos as well as a larger one called The Gambler that's almost 3" wide.

Other companies that make realistic silicone dildos include Tantus, Mr Hankey's Toys, and Squarepeg Toys.

Back