Real wives and interracial

JustinNJenn

Couple
Real Person
Gold Member
Dscn1929.jpg I'd like to share pictures with husbands that also like to take pictures of their wives with their bulls, fuck buddies or what ever. I'll kick this one off with some quality shots of my wife fucking a hot young black cock. I took theses and i'd love you to share yours also.
Only your own, no internet or fakes please. Show off your slut here with mine!
Dscn1931.jpg Dscn1932.jpg Dscn1940.jpg Dscn1941.jpg

I can't tell you how much I appreciate him talking care of my wife's need to feel a big cock inside her. It's not always easy to find a single guy who lives locally that wants to have an "arrangement" with an older married white woman to use her for his sexual needs. But when we are successful I can tell she's happy to be used and appreciated for her mature looks and her easy, relaxed approach to sex. There's no drama like with first timers or younger couples. I know she needs this urge filled as much as any man feels the need to relieve himself while he looks at these pictures of her and her bull. It's like enjoying a certain flavor of ice cream and people telling you, "Oh no, you can't eat that ice cream any more! Now you can only eat this flavor." So what do you do? I begin to sneak some of your favorite ice cream when you can. There's never a need to worry about getting caught when your husband understands you have needs too and helps you full fill yours.
Dscn1859.jpg Dscn1860.jpg Dscn1935.jpg Dscn1936.jpg Dscn1938.jpg

And from a photographic standpoint it's so nice to see the contrast of skin, his black and brown against her white and pink skin.
Dscn1839.jpg and shots like this next one which I captured in time are stunning. As I look at it I'm amazed how much he stretches her pussy; with no complaint from her, so much that even her outer labia just disappear!
Dscn1840.jpg
And I admit I get rock solid looking at pictures like these of my wife spreading her legs for a black man she met an hour ago when I opened the front door.
I love the sounds she makes as that big black hunk of meat slides effortlessly in and out of my wife. The sounds of pleasure are indescribable as he uses my wife.
Dscn1813.jpg

Attachments

• Dscn1842.jpg
    Dscn1842.jpg
    148 KB · Views: 29
I have noticed allot of black men enjoy playing with their own nuts and her asshole as they are about to cum and he's no exception.
Dscn1960.jpg
His willing vessel
Dscn1959.jpgAnd she screams, cries and begs as she feels him cum. She's begging for it, pleading for him to cum and as he does she coo's how hot his load is inside her
Dscn1961.jpg

Oh boy, looks like she's doing a number on him and i'm guessing he's gonna shoot inside my wife's hot little cunny again!
Dscn1981.jpg Dscn1982.jpgso hard and so fast his nuts are bouncing off her asshole
Dscn1984.jpg
Shooting! Locked against her womb and flooding her!
I almost ******* as I took this, seeing him seeding my wife in that moment!

Attachments

• Dscn1983.jpg
    Dscn1983.jpg
    96.1 KB · Views: 33
  • Dscn1985.jpg
    Dscn1985.jpg
    101.9 KB · Views: 35
Makes me proud to see him enjoying my wife entirely
Dscn1986.jpg She begins to orgasm when she feels his hot load
Dscn1987.jpg No bullshit here as my wife and her new bull cum at the same time. They both groaned and cursed as he flooded her older cunt with young jizzDscn1989.jpg S
Dscn1988.jpg Dscn1989.jpg
And as he began to pull out of her after he came...........................
This was inside her ejaculating a thick hot load inside her pussy as it was already stretched to the limits
Dscn1990.jpg

Back