Real question, not fantasy question

I have been asked to do a lot of unique things over the past couple of years. I have been given as a daughters 18th BDay present. I have been offered to a friend of a friend. I have even been asked by one sexy lady to tie her up and use her. But recently I have been asked if I was interested in something I am not 100% sure about.

A young wife I have been visiting now for nearly a year told me that her husband is not going to be able to have *******. In their conversation about the situation he agreed as did she that they do want *******. The question they asked me is if I would be willing to get her pregnant?

Now I realize the overwhelming answer on here is going to be yes, because black is superior and all that stuff. That is the fantasy I don't need input on. I was raised to take responsibility for your actions. It seems a bit weird and wildly irresponsible for me to get another mans wife pregnant. Sex is one thing, living in the here and now, pregnancy is another issue entirely.

Realizing I am leaning towards no, I would like real world people to give input and thoughts on the matter. Thanks.

From my point of view, the obvious answer is no.

I explain,

Something as important as a pregnancy should not be something that you decide in the fetish world. It is hard for me to explain as I am not an english native, but I feel like that the woman is only horny at this idea and might regret it.

If the couple wants a baby, the should ask professionals and get it done by the rules.

My two cents :3

....Well, it would be pretty obvious that the offspring would not be his; I'm assuming they are white. At some point that biracial offspring is going to want to know who his/her biological ******* is, so this could turn out to be a life long intrusion into your future life. Secondly, even if the husband agrees to being paternally responsible for raising the offspring, it doesn't necessarily relieve you of future obligation as that offspring's bio *******. For example, suppose he and his wife have a parting of ways (divorce) and he takes off, or he gets killed? The courts are going to do what is necessary to find care for that offspring, and the bio ******* is almost always 1st or 2nd in line. So, it won't matter what agreement you had with the couple.
....Imagine, 8-10 years down the road you and your wife are watching the tube at home with your own family, and there's a knock on the door from your past. I can just see your wife's face when you're told that you need to fork out $400-800 a month dependent care. Pretty expensive and inconvenient obligation for about 8 seconds of squirting your seeds inside a white woman.
....However, if you go through with it, you might make sure your name doesn't appear on the birth certificate. It really is a lot easier than in the past to track some one down when the need arises.
pic_word-oops!.jpg

Thanks everyone for your input. I could agree more to the overall "I wouldn't" theme.

Mac, I should clarify that this is something that would have been known to all parties. Their thoughts are towards carrying their own baby as opposed to adopting and she doesn't like the test tube approach. Something this serious I would never keep from a husband or wife.

It is reassuring to see so many people saying don't cross the line. So many times on here you see threads saying breed, breed, breed. That is why I was asking for real life info, not fantasy.

Look forward to any other comments as well.

I have been asked to do a lot of unique things over the past couple of years. I have been given as a daughters 18th BDay present. I have been offered to a friend of a friend. I have even been asked by one sexy lady to tie her up and use her. But recently I have been asked if I was interested in something I am not 100% sure about.

A young wife I have been visiting now for nearly a year told me that her husband is not going to be able to have *******. In their conversation about the situation he agreed as did she that they do want *******. The question they asked me is if I would be willing to get her pregnant?

Now I realize the overwhelming answer on here is going to be yes, because black is superior and all that stuff. That is the fantasy I don't need input on. I was raised to take responsibility for your actions. It seems a bit weird and wildly irresponsible for me to get another mans wife pregnant. Sex is one thing, living in the here and now, pregnancy is another issue entirely.

Realizing I am leaning towards no, I would like real world people to give input and thoughts on the matter. Thanks.

I would like to commend you for your outlook and for your respect to not only a potential baby, the couple involved and for yourself. Too many on this site and other sites get all wrapped up in the fantasy of breeding and the race superiority BS. Kudos to you and to your upbringing for being responsible for your actions and having integrity.

Thanks everyone for your input. I could agree more to the overall "I wouldn't" theme.

Mac, I should clarify that this is something that would have been known to all parties. Their thoughts are towards carrying their own baby as opposed to adopting and she doesn't like the test tube approach. Something this serious I would never keep from a husband or wife.

It is reassuring to see so many people saying don't cross the line. So many times on here you see threads saying breed, breed, breed. That is why I was asking for real life info, not fantasy.

Look forward to any other comments as well.

I want to say that it's admirable that you have that paternal instinct and sense of responsibility. I'm sure that you will make a wonderful husband and ******* someday.

I think that it would be kind to help them if she has the need. It should be an honor if they want their baby to have your DNA in it.

But there's one problem I'd have. If I ever got a girl pregnant and she didn't want to keep it but didn't want an abortion either, I'd never allow her to give it up for adoption. Even if I never saw her again, I'd demand custody as the biological *******. I can't imagine having a baby running around out there with my genes, knowing that it doesn't even know who I am, thinks I may have rejected him/her, and neither of us knowing whether the other is even dead or alive. If you're a good person, that would probably be one of the hardest things. It might not be as hard on them. But for you and the kid, it may be.

But again, I think that they have a need, probably can't afford IVF, and want to know that they're getting a good man to ******* their baby. It would be an incredibly kind favor to do for them. But I could understand your decision either way.

18 yrs my friend of support if this goes badly. Not to mention the emotional bonds. It sounds like you are a responsible man just from the way you are talking about this. Can you let another man be a daddy to your baby?

if you are uncomfortable than don't do it but I think you would be helping them out alot since the only other options would artifical insemination or adoption and thats a bit of a gamble.

Back