Real (QOS) Queen Of Spades

after i heard about it..( like i said its not known here in germany) i was really into that..
and i will try to spread the meaning also here in germany as good as i can..
but im planing to go for vacations to the states next year and i will enjoy that time as much as i can..
dont wanna waste time to talk a lot before.. so i guess it is a statement when i will have it on a place where everyone can see it well.. i hope that vacations will bring me lots of bbc fun.. cant wait for it

Ha ha ha BBC tour on USA!!!

I'm wondering how many women actually wear QOS tattoo's either Temp or Perm out in Public.
I see many many pictures on this site and others with Queen of Spades tattoos, But I have never
seen a woman with one actually out in public. Just wondering is this something that is cool to see and talk about on the internet, but very few woman actually really wear this symbol out in public. Have any black men on here
ever seen a woman out in public with a QOS tattoo ?? And if you did , Did you approach her ??

@King of the Swirl - listen to what the women are telling you.

It all depends on the situation. I wouldn't show any tattoo at school or at work. So, probably meeting me on the subway or bus, you wouldn't notice my tattoo.
I agree, someplace that I can show it when I want.

They show it when and where they want to - they are selective about it. When they are out at clubs, beaches and interested in getting hit on, then they display it. But to those who don't know and are not initiated will never recognize the symbol laying right in plain sight.

I had a QoS lady i know tell me she had her ankle bracelet on at work with heels on a short skirt and no one really noticed or paid attention to it but she did it to feel sexy, flirty, and slutty about her self. But she sent me plenty of pictures to let me know she had it on.
Stop over to the QoS VIP Lounge and you can see hundreds of real women with QoS tats (both permanent, and Temp) rocking them:
https://www.blacktowhite.net/threads/the-qos-queen-of-spades-vip-lounge-and-club.34807/
image-jpg.592343

I have put temps on Lo before taking her out to parties or clubs. A few times I took her to dinner or the mall with a temp QoS Tattoo proudly display in the middle of her back in a backless dress. Unfortunately nobody seemed to notice and know the meaning.

I have put temps on Lo before taking her out to parties or clubs. A few times I took her to dinner or the mall with a temp QoS Tattoo proudly display in the middle of her back in a backless dress. Unfortunately nobody seemed to notice and know the meaning.

Same with us. No one seems to notice. She wears her anklet daily and no one has ever asked about it. That's why we are looking for shirts and other clothing. To be more daring

The lady here does now and then wear her anklet (you can see that here: https://www.blacktowhite.net/media/anklet.33911/). She wears it occasionally in public and yesterday it she even had it on while she was seeing a therapist.

She has worn her temporary tattoo in public (the Queen of Spades) but that has been very rare as she says it wold be difficult to explain if she met someone she knows or even worse her family. At wintertime she has worn the temporary tattoo for a week. But at wintertime in Denmark the tattoo is under her clothes :) We still find it hot that she wears the symbol even if people can't see it due to clothes. Just knowing that she wears it is very hot.

We have talked about her wearing the temp. tattoo on vacations we do believe we will come to that point but that is still a big step for her. Right now we are talking about buying some smaller QofS temp. tattoo's for her to wear.

If anyone is interested in this particular I will follow up on our developments on this subject.

Btw: we are still looking for that BBC FWB to come and fuck her occasionally - check out our profil ;-)

Back