Real photos of black strangers eyeing up an hotwife before the inevitable fuck

One of my favourite thrills as a smallcock but independent thinking cuckold husband is watching each new black stranger eye my wife up before they fuck her. She loves this bit too and does like to parade about for them. I love the mutual longing and lust in their eyes before the inevitable raw heasted fuck. We share here pics of my wife parading for and being perved on by a lusty London bus driver BBC, plus a foreplay shot just before he started to fuck her and one as he proudly displays her to me after he floods his black ball sperm into her wet hairy pussy. Funny, we only happened to be the last passengers on his shift! Please share some of your BBC seduction photos here. Real wives only please and who take bareback. No condoms allowed.

Attachments

• Dechen parading her soft white mature married body in slutwear for stranger BBC London busdriv...jpg
    Dechen parading her soft white mature married body in slutwear for stranger BBC London busdriv...jpg
    17.9 KB · Views: 289
  • Dechen poses her soft white married body in lingerie for BBC London bus driver.jpg
    Dechen poses her soft white married body in lingerie for BBC London bus driver.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 310
  • Black Stranger Londonbusdriver eyeing up Dechens hairy cunt thru her wife panties.jpg
    Black Stranger Londonbusdriver eyeing up Dechens hairy cunt thru her wife panties.jpg
    45.7 KB · Views: 298
  • BBC stranger London busdriver perving on Dechen's married white cunt as he fingers her wet hole.jpg
    BBC stranger London busdriver perving on Dechen's married white cunt as he fingers her wet hole.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 289
  • Love how wide Dechen holds her legs for a random black busdriver to finger her cuntlips thru s...jpg
    Love how wide Dechen holds her legs for a random black busdriver to finger her cuntlips thru s...jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 310
  • Dechen proudly display her cunt full of black busdriver cum, like new honeymooners so in love!.jpg
    Dechen proudly display her cunt full of black busdriver cum, like new honeymooners so in love!.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 298
Last edited:
One of my favourite thrills as a smallcock but independent thinking cuckold husband is watching each new black stranger eye my wife up before they fuck her. She loves this bit too and does like to parade about for them. I love the mutual longing and lust in their eyes before the inevitable raw heasted fuck. We share here pics of my wife parading for and being perved on by a lusty London bus driver BBC, plus a foreplay shot just before he started to fuck her and one as he proudly displays her to me after he floods his black ball sperm into her wet hairy pussy. Funny, we only happened to be the last passengers on his shift! Please share some of your BBC seduction photos here. Real wives only please and who take bareback. No condoms allowed.
so hot

Back