Verified Real Person and here is the proof

That's nice but not good enough for us :(
I would love to see more pics of your body and face :)
Take a look at my profile page and comment on my pics :)
Talk to you soon!!!
Welcome to the site!

J&H

Got your message and I always aim to please. Let me know if this meets your standard.

James.

Attachments

• BTW2.jpg
    BTW2.jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 417
  • BTW3.jpg
    BTW3.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 352
  • BTW4.jpg
    BTW4.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 386
  • BTW5.jpg
    BTW5.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 386
  • photo (3).JPG
    photo (3).JPG
    319.2 KB · Views: 367
  • photo.JPG
    photo.JPG
    250.3 KB · Views: 360
In Chicago, IL. Naperville to be specific. Only got one reply, does that reflect the amount of real people on this site? I don't bit. At least not hard unless begged to.

...Thanks God for blessing me with 10 inches.
Not trying to be a hater, but a standard sheet of paper is 8.5" x 11". If you were 10", you'd be hanging past the short side of the paper by 1.5". That said, it looks like an awesome 7-7.5". It has amazing girth!

Not trying to be a hater, but a standard sheet of paper is 8.5" x 11". If you were 10", you'd be hanging past the short side of the paper by 1.5". That said, it looks like an awesome 7-7.5". It has amazing girth!

This is why this site is no longer worth my time. Where are the women on here?

Lol... They are the men more interested in finding them a black stud.. You talk more to them, then actually the girlfriends and wives... And the few women here.. Get scared off due to the aggressive of the men on this site. And for the other half of the women here... Just game players, pic collectors! Just living out a fantasy... That a girlfriend told them about... Just read the fine ink.

Lol... They are the men more interested in finding them a black stud.. You talk more to them, then actually the girlfriends and wives... And the few women here.. Get scared off due to the aggressive of the men on this site. And for the other half of the women here... Just game players, pic collectors! Just living out a fantasy... That a girlfriend told them about... Just read the fine ink.

I'm saying and what makes this just sad is you have guys wanting to scrutinize pictures on here. You don't see the base of my cock but either way, my profile says I'm not gay so find a bi bull and keep on walking.

I'm saying and what makes this just sad is you have guys wanting to scrutinize pictures on here. You don't see the base of my cock but either way, my profile says I'm not gay so find a bi bull and keep on walking.
I'm not gay or bi... Just pointing out the B.s around here!

Back