Real People vs Lazy People vs Fakes

Idowives763

Male
Real Person
I'm new to the site but not new to the lifestyle and I've been watching a few things going on here. I find myself wondering (as I'm sure many of us do) who is fake versus who is just lazy. Allow me to explain myself: This site makes it pretty easy to get verified...just a simple pic, a pen and a piece of paper is all it takes. Yet it seems like only a very small percentage of the members here have actually taken advantage of that. I would think that it would be a sense of pride to show you are who you say you are. Now, I am not saying that everyone who is not verified as real is fake. But it does make you wonder why they don't take a simple pic, especially when they will post other pics of themselves..this is me last Friday night before going out...this is us getting ready for her BBC to come over...me at work..etc. So my question is directed to those of you who will take pics of yourself and post them but have not yet verified yourselves.....are those pics really yours..or are you just lazy? (Obviously I don't expect the fakes to come out and admit...but a brotha can dream..lol) I welcome any comments and differences of opinion. Thank you in advance for your input.

I'm with you. Man, if its laziness, it's REAL laziness since its so f'n easy to get verified. It's so easy that I just assume someone's fake unless verified. I also find myself spending more time on the forum for verified members only.

Good luck.

I'm with you. Man, if its laziness, it's REAL laziness since its so f'n easy to get verified. It's so easy that I just assume someone's fake unless verified. I also find myself spending more time on the forum for verified members only.

Good luck.
I feel where you're coming from. Fortunately I am not here looking for hookups..my actual life keeps me pretty fed. If it happens it happens. But I do enjoy coming to places like this and watching what goes on. ..and sometimes you do come across a nugget or 2. I took a peek at the real people only forum..funny thing..it's like the same 10-15 people talking about everything...lol

I'm new to the site but not new to the lifestyle and I've been watching a few things going on here. I find myself wondering (as I'm sure many of us do) who is fake versus who is just lazy. Allow me to explain myself: This site makes it pretty easy to get verified...just a simple pic, a pen and a piece of paper is all it takes. Yet it seems like only a very small percentage of the members here have actually taken advantage of that. I would think that it would be a sense of pride to show you are who you say you are. Now, I am not saying that everyone who is not verified as real is fake. But it does make you wonder why they don't take a simple pic, especially when they will post other pics of themselves..this is me last Friday night before going out...this is us getting ready for her BBC to come over...me at work..etc. So my question is directed to those of you who will take pics of yourself and post them but have not yet verified yourselves.....are those pics really yours..or are you just lazy? (Obviously I don't expect the fakes to come out and admit...but a brotha can dream..lol) I welcome any comments and differences of opinion. Thank you in advance for your input.

For me it's a choice. Perhaps I might be considered lazy but my logic comes down to a simple question. "why bother?"

First, I know how easy it is to fake a pic of most anything, including holding a sign, with Photoshop. Therefore, I have no confidence in the "Real Person" designation.

Second, I have no desire to have someone I work with or other people I know recognize me. I have nothing to prove. As I've said many times, if you want to know if someone's real, pick up the phone. That of course requires mutual trust. Trust in earned not by a photo but by consistency.

Third, what would I show? My dick? My body? Clothed or naked? Certainly not my face. What's the point? If someone doesn't believe I'm a white guy with a little dick I really don't care. If I want someone to know more about me I'll send them real pics by email and txt.

This is just my opinion. No offence intended.

For me it's a choice. Perhaps I might be considered lazy but my logic comes down to a simple question. "why bother?"

First, I know how easy it is to fake a pic of most anything, including holding a sign, with Photoshop. Therefore, I have no confidence in the "Real Person" designation.

Second, I have no desire to have someone I work with or other people I know recognize me. I have nothing to prove. As I've said many times, if you want to know if someone's real, pick up the phone. That of course requires mutual trust. Trust in earned not by a photo but by consistency.

Third, what would I show? My dick? My body? Clothed or naked? Certainly not my face. What's the point? If someone doesn't believe I'm a white guy with a little dick I really don't care. If I want someone to know more about me I'll send them real pics by email and txt.

None taken. I'm glad you came and spoke your peace. That is why I started this thread..to hear from people on the other side of the fence b/c I am genuinely curious. I'm sure that you have been on other IR sites, and let's be honest..as far as fakes go white guys are probably the least faked faction. Not saying it doesn't occur but just far less frequently than women, couples and black men. So people are far less likely to question your authenticity than those other groups. Just my opinion.

I only have my profile picture up. I share the desk top with my teenage sons and so I get on here with my iPhone. I am not sure why but I can't upload pictures from it to this site. My solution has been to exchange numbers with those that I might meet and go from there. They have pictures of me, clothed naked, all parts.

None taken. I'm glad you came and spoke your peace. That is why I started this thread..to hear from people on the other side of the fence b/c I am genuinely curious. I'm sure that you have been on other IR sites, and let's be honest..as far as fakes go white guys are probably the least faked faction. Not saying it doesn't occur but just far less frequently than women, couples and black men. So people are far less likely to question your authenticity than those other groups. Just my opinion.
Understood. I'm sure the majority of white women and BBC'd guys here are fake or at least exaggerated. My belief is that the same is true whether designated at "Real Person" or not. I also believe that many people are real and looking for the same. My only point is after the initial conversations indicate some degree of chemistry I'd ask for a phone number to satisfy my need to know.

I only have my profile picture up. I share the desk top with my teenage sons and so I get on here with my iPhone. I am not sure why but I can't upload pictures from it to this site. My solution has been to exchange numbers with those that I might meet and go from there. They have pictures of me, clothed naked, all parts.

Yea..that is an inherent problem with the apple operating system. Unless the site has an mobile app for the iphone/ipad, you won't be able to upload pics to any site. As for your solution, it's all about what works for you. That is why I put the question out there. I know everyone's situation is unique and I would not suggest that every person who is not verified is therefore a fake. My curiosity is mainly aimed at those who regularly post pics but have not taken the verification pics. There are even some who have face pics of themselves and yet they are not verified. I wont lie..that perplexes me a bit.

Yea..that is an inherent problem with the apple operating system. Unless the site has an mobile app for the iphone/ipad, you won't be able to upload pics to any site. As for your solution, it's all about what works for you. That is why I put the question out there. I know everyone's situation is unique and I would not suggest that every person who is not verified is therefore a fake. My curiosity is mainly aimed at those who regularly post pics but have not taken the verification pics. There are even some who have face pics of themselves and yet they are not verified. I wont lie..that perplexes me a bit.
I fully understand and your discussion is a great one. I started messaging on here with someone who posted as a black mail but once we started texting he told me he wasn't black, but he wasn't. He wasn't a white guy either so it would still be IR.

My only point is after the initial conversations indicate some degree of chemistry I'd ask for a phone number to satisfy my need to know.
It would be nice if it were that simple..lol It's hard to press a woman for her number if she is not truly comfortable as many of them have at least one horror story related to giving their number to a guy who turned out to be a lil cooky..lol However, with services like google voice there are work arounds.

I fully understand and your discussion is a great one. I started messaging on here with someone who posted as a black mail but once we started texting he told me he wasn't black, but he wasn't. He wasn't a white guy either so it would still be IR.
Ahhh..he found the loophole....lol

It would be nice if it were that simple..lol It's hard to press a woman for her number if she is not truly comfortable as many of them have at least one horror story related to giving their number to a guy who turned out to be a lil cooky..lol However, with services like google voice there are work arounds.
I agree 100%. Women have good reason to remain private until they feel safe. Pressing for a number is probably the quickest way to scare her off. My solution was to give my number first. She could call from any phone she wanted and still remain anonymous as long as she wanted. The key imo is to help her feel safe. Again, trust is so important.

good for you..lol I would love to hear from someone who fits the category I mentioned...people who have multiple pics of themselves yet no verification pic. Any of you out there? lol

I agree 100%. Women have good reason to remain private until they feel safe. Pressing for a number is probably the quickest way to scare her off. My solution was to give my number first. She could call from any phone she wanted and still remain anonymous as long as she wanted. The key imo is to help her feel safe. Again, trust is so important.
I could not agree with you more. The hard part for any guy who is real and sincere is...how long do you let that go on before you start to get the feeling that you're being bullshitted..lol It's a fine line to walk..I know. I've waited longer than a year in some situations. Sometimes things have panned out..sometimes not. Fortunately I'm a patient man and usually have quite a few irons in the fire...lol

I could not agree with you more. The hard part for any guy who is real and sincere is...how long do you let that go on before you start to get the feeling that you're being bullshitted..lol It's a fine line to walk..I know. I've waited longer than a year in some situations. Sometimes things have panned out..sometimes not. Fortunately I'm a patient man and usually have quite a few irons in the fire...lol

Absent a believable excuse, I'd question why she wouldn't call under such circumstances. She would risk nothing and be anonymous. If she didn't call I'd come to the conclusion that either she didn't really like me or that she wasn't really who she made herself out to be. Either way, I'd probably move on.

I'm more of a "one iron in the fire" at a time kind of guy. LOL

Absent a believable excuse, I'd question why she wouldn't call under such circumstances. She would risk nothing and be anonymous. If she didn't call I'd come to the conclusion that either she didn't really like me or that she wasn't really who she made herself out to be. Either way, I'd probably move on.
I feel that. My problem is that I like to see things through to some type of conclusion. Being this patient can be both a blessing and a curse..lol I'm the type that will sit through a really bad movie just to see how it ends..lol

I feel that. My problem is that I like to see things through to some type of conclusion. Being this patient can be both a blessing and a curse..lol I'm the type that will sit through a really bad movie just to see how it ends..lol
Me too but sometimes I have to draw my own conclusions and sometimes I have to do it without all the facts. I've walked out of movies I didn't like! LOL

I totally agree. And I am not here to hook up with anyone. I get all the pussy I want now. I am 61 YO and have enjoyed IR for a very long time. I enjoy the exchange of ideas, and maybe I can pass a bit of my wisdom along. Also like Jack Smith I have no desire to advertise my identity. Discretion and privacy have been my hallmarks for a long time.

I totally agree. And I am not here to hook up with anyone. I get all the pussy I want now. I am 61 YO and have enjoyed IR for a very long time. I enjoy the exchange of ideas, and maybe I can pass a bit of my wisdom along. Also like Jack Smith I have no desire to advertise my identity. Discretion and privacy have been my hallmarks for a long time.
I have no issue with this and to each his own. But, maintaining privacy has nothing to do with getting verified. Unless you use a face pic and/or provide personal contact information, your privacy is intact. Privacy is paramount to me for a number of reasons yet I'm verified. I have not provided any specific contact information and won't do so unless I choose too.

Back