Real People vs Lazy People vs Fakes

I have no issue with this and to each his own. But, maintaining privacy has nothing to do with getting verified. Unless you use a face pic and/or provide personal contact information, your privacy is intact. Privacy is paramount to me for a number of reasons yet I'm verified. I have not provided any specific contact information and won't do so unless I choose too.
Exactly. My point is simple. If you are the type of person who wishes to protect their privacy and you do not want to show any pics whatsoever, then fine..be consistent in that. However, once you cross that threshold of posting a pic of yourself, even if it is just a pic of your big toe, then what is so difficult about adding a small piece of paper with said information written on it? (yes, I understand that you can't always tell a person's race or gender by looking at their feet..lol I said that tongue in cheek but you get my point) I'm just sayin..it makes people raise an eyebrow when others post pics (especially pics supposedly taken since they joined the site) and yet they are still not verified. You wanna take a new pic of you stroking that BBC you claim to have before going to work...slip in a piece of paper...you wanna show us that new toy you got working your pussy good...slip in a piece of paper. I just fail to see how those types of pics could compromise anyone's privacy since the info on the paper is the exact same info already visible when you post the pic...the date..your username and the sites name.

2 questions. How many times are you guys going to ask this? And how many times does this have to be answered?. Bruh this site is full of thirsty blk dudes who could see a picture of Honey Boo Boo's mom and say "I wanna fuck that fine ass" "my BBC want that pussy" etc. And gay white men pretending to be women and\or posting random pics saying its their wives.

I totally agree. And I am not here to hook up with anyone. I get all the pussy I want now. I am 61 YO and have enjoyed IR for a very long time. I enjoy the exchange of ideas, and maybe I can pass a bit of my wisdom along. Also like Jack Smith I have no desire to advertise my identity. Discretion and privacy have been my hallmarks for a long time.
Thank you. My reasons for being here as well. I 2nd al of this

2 questions. How many times are you guys going to ask this? And how many times does this have to be answered?. Bruh this site is full of thirsty blk dudes who could see a picture of Honey Boo Boo's mom and say "I wanna fuck that fine ass" "my BBC want that pussy" etc. And gay white men pretending to be women and\or posting random pics saying its their wives.
I'm sure we all understand this point. The purpose of this thread is to at least attempt to have an intelligent conversation about it. Personally I have my own ways of determining if a person is fake or not. I do not go solely by the presence of a 'real person' badge. But at the same time I have a curiosity about why those who haven't verified have chosen to do so. Thus the reason for this thread..to hopefully hear from some of them and give others some insight. Thx for your comments.

It seems pretty simple to me for anyone interested in being verified.
1. No need for white guys to verify at all as no one cares about us anyway. :(

2. Anyone claiming to be a female only needs to write their user name and the date on a piece of paper and hold it in front of their face so that they can't be recognized from the photo, just the fact that they are a female. Nude against a plain back ground with no identifying objects or scenery, of course. Any tattoos or identifying marks could be covered or otherwise disguised.

3. Anyone claiming to be a hung black guy would do the same as the females except that they would have to show the "tools" in "ready to operate condition"(so to speak) to insure they aren't exaggerating what they're advertising.

All of these photos should be on the person's profile and their "verified" post so anyone interested can check them out.

As none of these photos could actually identify the person as far as "who" they are other than to show "what" they are, anyone not willing to do so should be considered a fake. It ain't rocket science.

I will be getting verified once I get back to my house. I have been out of town since I joined. I think everyone should be verified.

my only comment is that i am a HUMAN BEING which means that i am a REAL PERSON!!! i do not have to verify myself to others to prove that i am a REAL PERSON. i mean come on, can a dog, cat or any ******* actually sit in front of a computer and input details about themselves so the rest of the world can see. i do'nt fink so!! so therefore I must be a REAL PERSON!! i am not on this site to meet people, i just make comments & have my say, & if people do'nt like it then thats their problem. simba (a BLACKMAN)

.... so therefore I must be a REAL PERSON!! i am not on this site to meet people, i just make comments & have my say, & if people do'nt like it then thats their problem. simba (a BLACKMAN)

I think you missed the obvious point that this entire issue is regarding those who do come on advertising or leading others on as if they are trying to meet others.

Those of us, such as you and myself, that only come here to take part in discussion are not a problem in this regard and don't need to verify that we are what we say we are .
However, it is a big issue for those that take the time to respond to others in the hopes of actually meeting and then get strung along not knowing if the person is really sincere or just fucking with them because, instead of being the hot white wife looking for BBC or the black stud with a BBC, they are really some old, fat white guy posing just to get attention.
Even worse is when they take the time to travel to meet someone and get a no show.

The photos of a nude female body or black guy holding a sign in front of their face with their "handle" and date would help them know that at least they are really corresponding with a woman or black guy. Still wouldn't guarantee they would actually meet though.

I think you missed the obvious point that this entire issue is regarding those who do come on advertising or leading others on as if they are trying to meet others.

Those of us, such as you and myself, that only come here to take part in discussion are not a problem in this regard and don't need to verify that we are what we say we are .
However, it is a big issue for those that take the time to respond to others in the hopes of actually meeting and then get strung along not knowing if the person is really sincere or just fucking with them because, instead of being the hot white wife looking for BBC or the black stud with a BBC, they are really some old, fat white guy posing just to get attention.
Even worse is when they take the time to travel to meet someone and get a no show.

The photos of a nude female body or black guy holding a sign in front of their face with their "handle" and date would help them know that at least they are really corresponding with a woman or black guy. Still wouldn't guarantee they would actually meet though.
wonderfully put. I was fearing that this thread was heading down the path of becoming just another senseless argument. Thank you for coming and expressing yourself so eloquently.

If I may add...for people who feel they want to protect their privacy by not showing any pics..that is perfectly understandable. What is confusing is the people who use this same defense yet they have pics of themselves posted..some even have face pics. So if anyone reading this fits that description, please help us understand your reasons for doing so.

i figured it didnt matter since im just looking for some fun lighthearted chat and cam play---they would obviously see that i was very real if we were playing on cam together.

Verification as to why? If someone is on here simply for the forum, with no intentions of hooking up, why would "verification" even be expected? My profile clearly states WHY I'm here, yet I get private messages all the time from guys wanting to hook up with my wife and they haven't even glanced at my profile. The current verification procedures mean nothing & very easily faked ... if you want to verify people, have 'em cam with you. Most all laptops issued after 2009 have built in cams, and if not, cams are like $20 these days. That way you see who you're chatting with; certainly as to whether that person is male or female. And, you're more likely to be chatting with a sincere person to make a hookup, if that's what you want. From what I'm reading in this forum, all the white women ought to be dragging the black guys off the streets ... and all you guys need to do is get a hardon in a tight pair of jeans in the malls. Personally, I don't see it, but its what it sounds like.
Some people take this forum stuff a bit too seriously ... :happy:

I'm new to the site but not new to the lifestyle and I've been watching a few things going on here. I find myself wondering (as I'm sure many of us do) who is fake versus who is just lazy. Allow me to explain myself: This site makes it pretty easy to get verified...just a simple pic, a pen and a piece of paper is all it takes. Yet it seems like only a very small percentage of the members here have actually taken advantage of that. I would think that it would be a sense of pride to show you are who you say you are. Now, I am not saying that everyone who is not verified as real is fake. But it does make you wonder why they don't take a simple pic, especially when they will post other pics of themselves..this is me last Friday night before going out...this is us getting ready for her BBC to come over...me at work..etc. So my question is directed to those of you who will take pics of yourself and post them but have not yet verified yourselves.....are those pics really yours..or are you just lazy? (Obviously I don't expect the fakes to come out and admit...but a brotha can dream..lol) I welcome any comments and differences of opinion. Thank you in advance for your input.
Well, if I can nail it to one reason in particular it will be privacy.

As everybody that reads my comments know, I do have the fantasy of seen my wife enjoying sex with another man regardless of color; I just think that black and white is sexy. However, my wife is not on board with this and she's being very clear about it. It serves no purpose then to put her face or mines for everybody to see. Besides, if it ever happens, it will remain private; whatever happens on the bedroom, stays in the bedroom. The pics that this site might see is the act; no faces.

I do come here to share my fantasy and to hear others that either are in the same situation as I am or have made their fantasies come true. I don't post any pics because there is nothing to post. The only pic I have post is my avatar; my beautiful Latina wife as she lays on bed.

Well, if I can nail it to one reason in particular it will be privacy.

As everybody that reads my comments know, I do have the fantasy of seen my wife enjoying sex with another man regardless of color; I just think that black and white is sexy. However, my wife is not on board with this and she's being very clear about it. It serves no purpose then to put her face or mines for everybody to see. Besides, if it ever happens, it will remain private; whatever happens on the bedroom, stays in the bedroom. The pics that this site might see is the act; no faces.

I do come here to share my fantasy and to hear others that either are in the same situation as I am or have made their fantasies come true. I don't post any pics because there is nothing to post. The only pic I have post is my avatar; my beautiful Latina wife as she lays on bed.
That's cool. Thanks for your input. I know there are plenty of people who who are only interested in exploring the fantasy side of this. However there are those who are here claiming to want to meet. This thread is mainly directed at them. Would love to hear from more of them.

That's cool. Thanks for your input. I know there are plenty of people who who are only interested in exploring the fantasy side of this. However there are those who are here claiming to want to meet. This thread is mainly directed at them. Would love to hear from more of them.
I agree with the intent of this quote. If people are claiming to be someone in order to entice others to want to meet, then multiple pics with ID papers are in order. I still maintain that picking up the phone is about the simplest and pretty much fool proof way of knowing who you're talking too. It's pretty hard to photoshop a phone call! LOL A web cam would be even better.

Back