Real people on this site

rainin

Male
Was just browsing about the forum and just happened to know there are not a lot of real people on here... Diamond1990 is real, Dsoul is real... but most of the others seem to be just faking it.

Wouldn't it be better to just be real and move on further...

Totally agree, I just joined here a few weeks ago (and yes am REAL and verified) but have found on this site already and others, most are just faking it or posing and in it for a quick thrill. Need more real women (and couples) on here who truly appreciate us black men and the lifestyle. So come on guys n gals.. get your cameras out, get verified and lets have some fun.. only takes a minute after all!

Look around at the threads. There are quite a few on this topic as it is. I could reel off a list of fakes so I know exactly what you are saying.

Totally agree, I just joined here a few weeks ago (and yes am REAL and verified) but have found on this site already and others, most are just faking it or posing and in it for a quick thrill. Need more real women (and couples) on here who truly appreciate us black men and the lifestyle. So come on guys n gals.. get your cameras out, get verified and lets have some fun.. only takes a minute after all!
Agree 100%. The most annoying ones are non black guys pretending to be black, men posing as women or couples just to receive some compliments and pics of black cocks and women posing as models with obviously fake pictures! They need to get a life asap.

I'll start. I had a meeting set up with ffire1414

Never showed up when we set up a meeting, refused to exchange phone numbers and responded after flaking out.

Agree 100%. The most annoying ones are non black guys pretending to be black, men posing as women or couples just to receive some compliments and pics of black cocks and women posing as models with obviously fake pictures! They need to get a life asap.
Yes...esp the non black guys pretending to be black! LOL....honestly!

How about those who are not even 'Real and Verified' who call the REAL ones fake! Unbelievable. Diamond darling you know who I am talking about!? Still going on and on.....

I am very Real......just a little far away from everyone else.
I know hun, he is a complete asshole!! Thanks God for the ignore button! ;)

Was just browsing about the forum and just happened to know there are not a lot of real people on here... Diamond1990 is real, Dsoul is real... but most of the others seem to be just faking it.

Wouldn't it be better to just be real and move on further...

My wife and I surely do not disagree with the point you make! Facts speak for themselves! In fact we fully support the view that fakes propagate sites like this, and others, all over the internet and in every sector! We have however made one observation that perhaps someone can provide those at interest a satisfactory response to:

"Why is it that those who most often ask questions about the creditability of others, more often than not, never have, or care to have, an Avatar with a creditable image in it?"

Our Avatar contains a picture of my wife's pussy, and as stated elsewhere on this site, taken the morning after my friend, Edwin, had worked it over real good all night long, in fact until dawn of the morning that I took this picture! Edwin gave her not only her first strange cock since we've been married, he gave her the biggest and first black cock that she'd ever had! A "whopping" 12 inch drilling which is why she was attempting to cool that poor pussy down and giving it some much badly needed rest when I took this picture. She was out on the patio at the time ... unfortunately for pussy, Edwin came out onto the patio shortly thereafter and in quick succession, chewed and fucked it as only he could!

Now for those who may think, or believe that we may be faking it, believe it when we say: "If what we have written to date on this site were fake, we'd be far more disappointed than anyone else ... anywhere! We're really real and you can confidently bet your bottom dollars on it!"

So, as they say: "If ******* is inevitable just lay back and enjoy it!"

Our point is simple, "What we have written is real in every word we've written! So if its facts you want, it is facts we have provided! So take your time, if your so inclined, read about what we've stated and enjoy! We're real and our postings are about our real true to life experiences!"

Back