real or myth

I think its probably possible to stretch your penis to make it bigger. I think over a long period of time it could be done with some kind of weights attached worn for hours daily. The reason I think this is because around the world in other cultures people have permanently streched other parts of their bodies with various methods. So I think it could be done with a lot of work over time. Just a theory though.

is it true that there are pills or exercises to grow your dick?

I know that when people get older, their body physics often change. For example, growing hair where we don't have hair, or not growing hair where we once had hair. And, what about with people gaining weight as they get older. As men age, and begin producing less and less testosterone, the length of their penis erections often shrink. Issac Newton's Laws of Physics, one of which says "for every action, there is a equal reaction". So, I wouldn't say there is no way to grow the penis, as there probably is ... certainly if the body can chemically change to cause the penis to shrink, it can also be changed to grow the penis.
Years ago I scientifically tried the Extenze product, using it every day for 3 months, and taking measurements every week, and I can say that product SUX'd ! Didn't do a darn thing, plus, when I returned the product to get a refund, I never received the refund. :rolleyes:

I know that when people get older, their body physics often change. For example, growing hair where we don't have hair, or not growing hair where we once had hair. And, what about with people gaining weight as they get older. As men age, and begin producing less and less testosterone, the length of their penis erections often shrink. Issac Newton's Laws of Physics, one of which says "for every action, there is a equal reaction". So, I wouldn't say there is no way to grow the penis, as there probably is ... certainly if the body can chemically change to cause the penis to shrink, it can also be changed to grow the penis.
Years ago I scientifically tried the Extenze product, using it every day for 3 months, and taking measurements every week, and I can say that product SUX'd ! Didn't do a darn thing, plus, when I returned the product to get a refund, I never received the refund. :rolleyes:
dwl

Because to most guys, dick size is like money- no matter how much you have, you always want more.
More men should be worried about how to use it instead of how much they have....Regardless of how much u have; if u dont use it right then it isn't any good to begin with...just saying

Back