REAL MEETS....

What has your experience been with meeting people here?

• Total voters

SBM4u216

Male
Real Person
From
OH, US
has anyone on here ACTUALLY hooked up with someone or is this just a forum to discuss fantasies and share pics? I see lots of action pics, but I also see a lot of fluff talking. I find it hard that some of these women/couples can't find a black dick to fuck as stated in some fo these threads when I see a bunch of willing black men to fuck these women/wives.

In my experience there seems to be a lot of big talkers who are just "curious" and probably are ok with being aroused from pic trading and erotic postings/chat. But where are the REAL women/couples who are really living out their fantasies with black men?

Biggest issue, IMHO, is all the fakers of which 99.9% are gay/bi guys trying to get off. And of course, many are posing as women or guys with a gf/wife which is bullshit as well...they aren't turned on by pussy and so wouldn't have a gf or wife. Instead, turned on by BBCs and, well, you know the rest of the story.

I do spend a fair amount of time of this site, and essentially all -- if not all -- of the "desperately seeking BBC" postings seem quite phony.

As a result, I haven't actually tried to meet anyone and have no plans to try to meet anyone.

I like the site regardless!

Obvious point: Even 'marginally attractive' women get dick thrown towards them all day everyday, and are NOT 'desperately seeking' sex from men.

Biggest issue, IMHO, is all the fakers of which 99.9% are gay/bi guys trying to get off. And of course, many are posing as women or guys with a gf/wife which is bullshit as well...they aren't turned on by pussy and so wouldn't have a gf or wife. Instead, turned on by BBCs and, well, you know the rest of the story.

i figured as much but just thought i'd ask. it appears as though there's some extensive photo archiving/collecting that caters to those phonies and/or gay men posing as husbands.

has anyone on here ACTUALLY hooked up with someone or is this just a forum to discuss fantasies and share pics? I see lots of action pics, but I also see a lot of fluff talking. I find it hard that some of these women/couples can't find a black dick to fuck as stated in some fo these threads when I see a bunch of willing black men to fuck these women/wives.

In my experience there seems to be a lot of big talkers who are just "curious" and probably are ok with being aroused from pic trading and erotic postings/chat. But where are the REAL women/couples who are really living out their fantasies with black men?

i don't know about that, and while they might be a few willing to fulfill their fantasies most are picture collectors and if not like previous members who have contribute to this are either gay husbands. i just prefer meeting women in real world and not living in this fantasy

this IS a very interesting topic. personally i believe honesty is the best policy on here...yea i know a common statement to be said but IT is true. what purpose is there for men in pretending to be a woman? be what you are and IT IS more exciting and fun. i'm a white married sissy and Black men have been with me along with whites and hispanics and i admit it openly here and other places. my wife doesn't know and i'm sure would not accept or understand. i do dream and wish she would hook up with Black men but i dont think that will happen. i do understand i am not everyone's preference...i do not push myself onto others who either do not accept or want to associate.

Blackmagic.....Thank you for the great compliment!! But I am serious ... no hook ups here yet. In fact today I poseted where I was going to be in mid July and have yet to receive a response!! I thought I looked ok but I cannot get the mature BBC I am looking for to take me and help humiliate my tiny dicked "Cuckyboi Hubby!" All this white married wife wants is a good pounding by BBC in front of her wimp hubby!!! I really need it have not had any BBC in 6 months!!!
Let's talk about July.

Wellhungblkmale...... ok lets talk July. Are you located in Chicago area? Are you able to get to Carol Stream area outside of Chicago proper? How old are you and when are you available? I/we will be there from the 17th of July through the 26th. I am interested in continuing this conversation if you are!!
I'm 54 and I can make it to Carol Stream on that date.

We have talked about this same topic before and have received mostly the same post. In my opinion this site is mostly about talk and not action. The photos are good in some of the threads but if you are looking to hook up then I would bet that's not going to happen on this site. Like suson has said the best place is in the real world.

I have posted before that me and my wife were to visit the DC area at the end of May over the holiday and that I wanted to try and get her to take her first BBC. I received one reply and when he found out that he would have to do some work for it I never heard back. That ended my hope of my wife taking her first BBC and now I just try to post opinions on threads that I find funny, or bull *******, or that I can agree on. But hooking up on here is like 13 year old trying to get his first date. Not going to go well for him....

I agree there are a lot of guys on here. But I would guess a lot of us are not gay at all. I would suspect that most guys have a fantasy of seeing their wives, girlfriends, etc. with a well hung black guy. Many have probably already shared that fantasy with their wives. I have. I am on here to look at the pictures, read the stories, and show my wife some hot content. She gets turned on by the stories and some of the pictures/videos, but she is still reluctant to do in real life. I keep working it and my hope is that you guys who have actually fucked married women can give us tips on what we can do to make it a reality. And it goes the other way as well. We can give you tips on what turns our wives on. Heck I even offered to arrange a meet with my sexy little wife. She doesn't want to pursue a black guy...and if it's a dance club she wants the guy to come up to her and ask her to dance. She doesn't want to go to a predominantly black club because she's afraid black women will not just get in her face but maybe hurt her.

The thing that annoys me on here is the obvious bullshit...like guys who say some woman in a picture is their wife and it's a complete fraud. There's one foreign guy on here who posts almost the same ******* everyday...with broken English under different handles. Enough already. But as for me....I am REAL....as is my wife. I have had the fantasy of my wife (and previously my GFs) being fucked amazingly well by a well hung black guy for probably 17 years now. I would love to have some cool black guy help me seduce my wife but so far no takers.

So bottomline...I think there are a lot of real guys on here who are telling the truth...but the truth is that we are patiently waiting for our women to come around. Yes...there are gay guys here as well. It's a big diverse planet but that is absolutely not my thing.

i agreed with wife4black77 just look closely on how pictures are fake and comments are bullshit. wife and i have a black bull in our experiance topic on here and hope to meet wenhe comes back from over seas, and no lie others are for sex talk and picture expose but its for the wifes call on how and what she wants and both a turn on for us, ill look for the bull for her any where or on the site she'll say nice,sexy, ill do him or not interested, and sometimes she will make a comment to a bbc bull on here im not always on this without wife present and also gotta think of safety hazards cause there are alot of crazy and sick indivisuals out there like this one dude on here said when he bangs the fuck outta my wife he'll pass him to his dog? now how sick and immature that ******* is...so now theres not always fakes just gotta be careful and who can you trust and whos real...so yea we are a real couple and hope to live out a great experiance!

...also gotta think of safety hazards cause there are alot of crazy and sick indivisuals out there like this one dude on here said when he bangs the fuck outta my wife he'll pass him to his dog? now how sick and immature that ******* is...

i'm sure that guy was referring to his DAWG, as in his homeboy, his partner, his friend he fucks white bitches with. I've never known any black men to be into ******* lol. Come on, get your slang game up. "Dawg" is basic urban lingo/knowledge lol..

Back