Real life!

305BigD4U

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
So many Of us both the guys and gals here are on for the fact we enjoy having interracial sex!

Question is how many of us on our every day life at work, at the mall, or at the store look at a woman or guy and say damm I wonder if she likes BBC or I could just imagine how she looks under that dress.

Ladies you are out and you see a black guy or a Hispanic guy and wet your lips a little and just wonder how big his package is.

My favorite thing is just looking at all the white women out with there husbands and saying to myself I wonder if they are cuckolds!

It's easy to hide in real life and not be as risky as most of us are on here so next time we all go out just look around a BBC lover may be a table away or a BBC that wants to fuck your wife is they guy that's fixing your car or lawn etc....

How does everyone else feel about their everyday life and this lifestyle we are all fascinated by!

So many Of us both the guys and gals here are on for the fact we enjoy having interracial sex!

Question is how many of us on our every day life at work, at the mall, or at the store look at a woman or guy and say damm I wonder if she likes BBC or I could just imagine how she looks under that dress.

Ladies you are out and you see a black guy or a Hispanic guy and wet your lips a little and just wonder how big his package is.

My favorite thing is just looking at all the white women out with there husbands and saying to myself I wonder if they are cuckolds!

It's easy to hide in real life and not be as risky as most of us are on here so next time we all go out just look around a BBC lover may be a table away or a BBC that wants to fuck your wife is they guy that's fixing your car or lawn etc....

How does everyone else feel about their everyday life and this lifestyle we are all fascinated by!

I would love black guys checking out my wife,i dont mind if they were to chat her up- i dont think it would take much for a black guy to get in her knickers.

OMG, I ALWAYS look at beautiful white women and wonder if she's had black cock "yet". When I see them with there husbands I can only hope that she is cucking him to black studs.

I only wish more black guys would hit on her when we are out, let her know their true feelings about how they see her, is she sexy, would you like to spend "time" with her etc......never know where that would lead you but my guess is that you'll get her phone number or at least leave yours with her so you can get to know the slut.

OMG, I ALWAYS look at beautiful white women and wonder if she's had black cock "yet". When I see them with there husbands I can only hope that she is cucking him to black studs.

I only wish more black guys would hit on her when we are out, let her know their true feelings about how they see her, is she sexy, would you like to spend "time" with her etc......never know where that would lead you but my guess is that you'll get her phone number or at least leave yours with her so you can get to know the slut.

I fully agree,i wish black guys would hit on my wife /leave phone numbers,i think she would keep them.

Me and my wife have been swingers for awhile. We love people watching and we constantly joke with each other. I am always making comments about how certain friends of hers would look riding a fat BBC. We will see a guy and I will say " Hey babe I wonder if hes packin heat." She does the same. Shes been known to corrupt some "conservative " white wives. I absolutely dont mind guys flirting as long as they are respectful. We are not a "sissy cuckold" couple. Far from it, trust me I get to have tons of fun with other gals. We are just a couple that likes watching or knowing the other is having fun. We have careers, *******, and a life outside of this L/S,,and trust me that stuff comes first. We are totally 100% madly in love with each other and trust and tell each other everything. We love meeting new people and are always on the lookout for fun ,intelligent laid back like minded couples or singles

If you see somthing, you like go for it! Life is to short for that should of could of!!

Happens all the time , I'm looking at a lot of middle-aged women and thinking.....she probably likes bbc ....i wonder how she gets down, especially when you see this happeneing all the time now, just natural i guess.

Happens all the time , I'm looking at a lot of middle-aged women and thinking.....she probably likes bbc ....i wonder how she gets down, especially when you see this happeneing all the time now, just natural i guess.

A black guy works at the same place as my wife,iam sure & i hope he checks her out.

Every smoking hot whitechic I see I wonder if she's had bbc. With todays awareness of ir sex and so much of it easily accessable on the internet I have to believe every hit whitecxhic wants to have her try at it even if it's on the sly and her secret.

Still wonder how most of you feel about this.

Also want to ask how many of you SINGLE women would actually date/Marry Interracially.

I say single cause I know most of you women here are married, don’t want to break up your marriage just want fuck your wives.

Back