real fact

black guys are the most luckiest men in the world, because our hottest white girls only love them

"Our" hottest white girls? I didn't know these "hot" white women were owned. How much do they cost, and where can one be purchased? Amazon? Ebay?

Given that there is more to life than carnal delights, speaking only about black Americans, with higher incidences of heart disease and stroke, hypertension, diabetes, death by homicide, colorectal cancer, sickle cell anemia, and a lower life expectancy, I'm not exactly rushing to give the Lou Gehrig speech.

In American media, we are depicted as low class, no education, HIV positive, etc. At the same time American media portray us as athletic, Civil Rights leaders, huge contributor to American society, etc.

"Our" hottest white girls? I didn't know these "hot" white women were owned. How much do they cost, and where can one be purchased? Amazon? Ebay?

Given that there is more to life than carnal delights, speaking only about black Americans, with higher incidences of heart disease and stroke, hypertension, diabetes, death by homicide, colorectal cancer, sickle cell anemia, and a lower life expectancy, I'm not exactly rushing to give the Lou Gehrig speech.
I was confused by his statement myself. But is clearly seen that some people here may have double standards. Next I would like know if there is link or shared information, to these mystical creatures that he owns?

I was thinking the exact same thing. Perspective people, perspective

I know there alot more white women with black men but our hottest? Should come to my hometown then from what I have seen of the women in our area the scale of hottest must have to do with the tempature in their panties and not their looks!

Back