Votes: 131 94.9%
  • Fuck no, this is boring.

Votes: 4 2.9%
  • Meh...

Votes: 3 2.2%

• Total voters

Samantha P

Gold Member
Hello everyone, I'm coming down off a 3 day visit and over the weekend and was thinking of sharing some of my experience here. Here's a start, if there's interest I may continue....

Yesterday afternoon, I arrived home to an empty house, stripped off, took a warm bath and the moment my head hit the pillow I crashed for a couple of hours. Thankfully mom's away at some Real Estate convention for a few more days so I'll have time recover.

I was still in my towel when I woke on top of my covers. I rubbed the sleep from my eyes and remembered I was home. Gosh I was hungry and sore, I mean I knew I'd be sore, somehow I'm never prepared for how it really feels to ache inside and out. I opened my towel to look at myself and the bruises on my body. It's a map of the last 3 days.

3 days of being used as my owners toy. A plaything for a group of grown men. I'm trying to remember how I got each one, a grab? Slap? Pinch? Who was responsible for the mark? J (my owner)? One of his crew? I remember some but mostly it's a fog. The ones on my wrists and forearms are from being held down. My breasts get allot of attention and I'm quite bruised there too, from fingers digging into me and slaps.

Describing the first few hours is easy, the rest like I said is foggy, mainly because it becomes a whirlwind of black faces, hands, cocks and lack of sleep.

Even getting to DC was not without its humiliation. As instructed, I had my collar packed in my carry on, which went through security and of course I was "randomly" selected by TSA to have my bags checked. Was it really random? I don't know. The letters in the collar are made of metal so maybe someone saw it come up on x-ray machine and had to see who it belonged to. Just my luck a black TSA agent asked "does this bag belong to you miss?" omgosh my heart began to race. He walked me over to the end of the line, I swear he looked over his shoulder at his buddies as I walked over. Another agent swabbed my hands with that little white patch of damp paper, they said it was to test for chemicals. Then a lady TSA agent and the black male TSA agent walked me to a private room. I was pretty freaked out. She patted me down then they opened my bag and removed a few items and put it on the metal table. Toiletries and such...then he picked up my collar read what it said "Black Owned"...looked at me...grinned and showed it to the lady TSA agent then put it on the table and looked at me again. I averted my eyes. I was SO embarrassed....humiliated. They let me re-pack my bag, which I did as quickly as possible dying to get out of that unbearable situation.

Don't forget to vote above if you want to read more...

Last edited:
Hello everyone, I'm coming down off a 3 day visit and over the weekend and was thinking of sharing some of my experience here. Here's a start, if there's interest I may continue....

Yesterday afternoon, I arrived home to an empty house, stripped off, took a warm bath and the moment my head hit the pillow I crashed for a couple of hours. Thankfully mom's away at some Real Estate convention for a few more days so I'll have time recover.

I was still in my towel when I woke on top of my covers. I rubbed the sleep from my eyes and remembered I was home. Gosh I was hungry and sore, I mean I knew I'd be sore, somehow I'm never prepared for how it really feels to ache inside and out. I opened my towel to look at myself and the bruises on my body. It's a map of the last 3 days.

3 days of being used as my owners toy. A plaything for a group of grown men. I'm trying to remember how I got each one, a grab? Slap? Pinch? Who was responsible for the mark? J (my owner)? One of his crew? I remember some but mostly it's a fog. The ones on my wrists and forearms are from being held down. My breasts get allot of attention and I'm quite bruised there too, from fingers digging into me and slaps.

Describing the first few hours is easy, the rest like I said is foggy, mainly because it becomes a whirlwind of black faces, hands, cocks and lack of sleep.

Even getting to DC was not without its humiliation. As instructed, I had my collar packed in my carry on, which went through security and of course I was "randomly" selected by TSA to have my bags checked. Was it really random? I don't know. The letters in the collar are made of metal so maybe someone saw it come up on x-ray machine and had to see who it belonged to. Just my luck a black TSA agent asked "does this bag belong to you miss?" omgosh my heart began to race. He walked me over to the end of the line, I swear he looked over his shoulder at his buddies as I walked over. Another agent swabbed my hands with that little white patch of damp paper, they said it was to test for chemicals. Then a lady TSA agent and the black male TSA agent walked me to a private room. I was pretty freaked out. She patted me down then they opened my bag and removed a few items and put it on the metal table. Toiletries and such...then he picked up my collar read what it said "Black Owned"...looked at me...grinned and showed it to the lady TSA agent then put it on the table and looked at me again. I averted my eyes. I was SO embarrassed....humiliated. They let me re-pack my bag, which I did as quickly as possible dying to get out of that unbearable situation.
When you get home with a sore used pussy like that, that's when you need a compliant white boy to lick it while you relax and come down from your black dick high.

I don't think I'll ever get used to the stares we get when people see me in public with him. I guess I don't blame them. I must look ridiculous next to that hulk of a man. Imaginations must run wild.

The nerves didn't let up not for a bit until I saw him again, then another feeling took over. The heart racing, flushed, warm, rush. I ran into his arms and he picked me up in a huge bear hug lifting me off my feet... How could I have doubted that he would also miss me?? I could smell him and I wanted so badly to feel his soft lips on mine so I could taste him as well. He held my head his fingers running through my hair and we kissed, his hands ran down my sides and cupped both of my butt cheeks pulling me into him....he likes my butt *S* I could already feel his cock pressing against my belly. I put my arms around him, he is so wide and warm, memories of being under him flashed in my head, that heavy body pressing me into the floor.

He licked the sexy lips and lead me away, I could feel eyes on me the whole time...

He walked quickly leading me by the hand back to his SUV parked in the very back corner of the parking lot, he threw my backpack into the back seat and opened up the back. I had a feeling he didn't want to wait to get into me. The back was empty except for the matching leash to my collar. I looked at it as he bent me forward at the waist and flipped up my skirt, he yanked my panties down and his face was in there...tongue deep in my pussy, licking...tasting me. I was soaked already and on the verge of cumming. Just a min later he stood, I heard his zipper and felt the blunt tip of his fat cock pushing into me. We were fairly secluded where he was parked, but anyone driving or walking by would have seen us.. A huge black man bending me over in the back of his SUV, but I didn't care.

I took a deep breath and he pushed. gosh..that hurt good... He's so thick and long. his hands were on my hips, he pulled me back over his cock in 1 long stroke, pressing all the way in till he hit my cervix and held... grunting in satisfaction. My legs were shaking....trembling....felt so good...felt so full. Haven't been stretched like that in months.. I bit my lip...looked back at him, he was looking at where we joined, enjoying our drastic contrast. He pulled out and I felt empty for a second and he slammed into me again. I screamed for a second before he clamped his hand over my mouth and pounded me. the front of my thighs hitting the edge of his car. He was so hard he was going so deep...I missed this so much.

He put one foot up on the edge and changed the angle, gathered my hair and pulled my head back so he could kiss my lips...I came so hard, moaning into his mouth. he fucked me right through the orgasm and into another then finally emptying himself into me...filling me with his warmth.

He stayed in me for a min...enjoying me clenching onto him then pulled out. He said I was just as tight as he remembered and I was almost worth the plane ticket over...what a jerk *S* He swatted my bare butt and told me to hop in.

As we drove he let me pull his cock out of his pants again and lick him clean...he was still oozing a bit of cum, and I had more of it dripping out of me!

On the drive over J told me to buckle my collar on, by the time we got to the house the oral skills he trained into me had him ready again. We pulled into the garage and he told me to strip down and place all my clothes into my bag. When I walked into his house, I only had my pink converse shoes, pink stockings and a black leather collar on, the leash was in his hand.

Vote if you want more!

I don't think I'll ever get used to the stares we get when people see me in public with him. I guess I don't blame them. I must look ridiculous next to that hulk of a man. Imaginations must run wild.

The nerves didn't let up not for a bit until I saw him again, then another feeling took over. The heart racing, flushed, warm, rush. I ran into his arms and he picked me up in a huge bear hug lifting me off my feet... How could I have doubted that he would also miss me?? I could smell him and I wanted so badly to feel his soft lips on mine so I could taste him as well. He held my head his fingers running through my hair and we kissed, his hands ran down my sides and cupped both of my butt cheeks pulling me into him....he likes my butt *S* I could already feel his cock pressing against my belly. I put my arms around him, he is so wide and warm, memories of being under him flashed in my head, that heavy body pressing me into the floor.

He licked the sexy lips and lead me away, I could feel eyes on me the whole time...

He walked quickly leading me by the hand back to his SUV parked in the very back corner of the parking lot, he threw my backpack into the back seat and opened up the back. I had a feeling he didn't want to wait to get into me. The back was empty except for the matching leash to my collar. I looked at it as he bent me forward at the waist and flipped up my skirt, he yanked my panties down and his face was in there...tongue deep in my pussy, licking...tasting me. I was soaked already and on the verge of cumming. Just a min later he stood, I heard his zipper and felt the blunt tip of his fat cock pushing into me. We were fairly secluded where he was parked, but anyone driving or walking by would have seen us.. A huge black man bending me over in the back of his SUV, but I didn't care.

I took a deep breath and he pushed. gosh..that hurt good... He's so thick and long. his hands were on my hips, he pulled me back over his cock in 1 long stroke, pressing all the way in till he hit my cervix and held... grunting in satisfaction. My legs were shaking....trembling....felt so good...felt so full. Haven't been stretched like that in months.. I bit my lip...looked back at him, he was looking at where we joined, enjoying our drastic contrast. He pulled out and I felt empty for a second and he slammed into me again. I screamed for a second before he clamped his hand over my mouth and pounded me. the front of my thighs hitting the edge of his car. He was so hard he was going so deep...I missed this so much.

He put one foot up on the edge and changed the angle, gathered my hair and pulled my head back so he could kiss my lips...I came so hard, moaning into his mouth. he fucked me right through the orgasm and into another then finally emptying himself into me...filling me with his warmth.

He stayed in me for a min...enjoying me clenching onto him then pulled out. He said I was just as tight as he remembered and I was almost worth the plane ticket over...what a jerk *S* He swatted my bare butt and told me to hop in.

As we drove he let me pull his cock out of his pants again and lick him clean...he was still oozing a bit of cum, and I had more of it dripping out of me!

On the drive over J told me to buckle my collar on, by the time we got to the house the oral skills he trained into me had him ready again. We pulled into the garage and he told me to strip down and place all my clothes into my bag. When I walked into his house, I only had my pink converse shoes, pink stockings and a black leather collar on, the leash was in his hand.

Vote if you want more!
More please

...then he picked up my collar read what it said "Black Owned"...looked at me...grinned and showed it to the lady TSA agent then put it on the table and looked at me again. I averted my eyes. I was SO embarrassed....humiliated. They let me re-pack my bag, which I did as quickly as possible dying to get out of that unbearable situation.

At least you'll probably never see them again. It'd be much more difficult explaining, if your mom found it at home.

Last edited:
I heard voices, there was a small party outside. as we walked into the living room i could see people, but i couldn't make out who or how many. I just heard the thumping of music and laughter.

“She’s here” someone yelled and a line of men came walking in.

Meeting new people has always been tough for me. I can be shy, self conscious and a bit insecure. Meeting new black men of varying shapes and sizes while NAKED and wearing only pink girly stockings, shoes and a black leather “black owned” collar is beyond surreal. It’s impossible to accurately describe. I know they are looking at me and immediately assessing my physical appearance. judging me, watching how I react, anticipating the cries I'll make as they enter me. The feminist in me screams but the slut in me loves it. J held my leash and stood off to the side so the men could admire his trophy. Thankfully I don't need to say much, I'm not there for my witty conversation, I just have to obey, impress and endure. That is my role for my owner expects of me, that is how I will make him proud.

J pushed my long hair off my shoulders and further exposing my neck, shoulders and the tops of my breasts, I tried to stand straight and proud, took a deep breath and felt that familiar flush. I glanced up momentarily but i wasn't brave enough to hold anyone’s stare. there were 5 men with hungry looks.

The thug looking one, maybe the youngest based on his outfit said “this the ginger we all been talkn’ ‘bout, she's a proud bitch!”

I guess i had been the talk of the town.

J laughed, “ya’ll mutherfuckers gonna chill, while i get my nut. Then you can fuck her down a few notches"

he reached for my pussy, shoving 2 fingers in me…god i was soaked…everyone could hear his fingers squishing around in me.. “who this belong to??” he demanded, making me answer and shout his name in front of everyone. Then he spun me around facing the group of men and pulled his cock out. From behind he bent me at the waist, but held on to my leash so i was ******* but not falling over. He entered me and made me cry out lifting me on to my toes...my legs shaking from pleasure.

J signaled to the other guys to come and feel me...enjoy me as he used me. they all came closer at once eager to get their hands on me, I was being fucked and I felt hands exploring me, feeling my breasts and slapping my ass cheeks. Hands on my face...fingers in my mouth and hair. One of them a large older black man maybe in his 50's with a grey goatee and balding was the first to get his mouth on my breasts, i watched his bald head from above as his teeth went to work tugging and biting on my nipples, little shocks of pain an pleasure as J drilled me.

No one feels like J...he's so large, long, straight, wide and hard in me, I could literally feel my juices running down the inside of my thighs as he made me cum again. He was fucking me, demonstrating his ownership of me in front of these men as they surrounded and waited their turn.

This was the second time we fucked in less than an hour, I knew the second time would take longer, he was almost lifting me up with his hand on my throat and cock in my pussy.

"Who's ready?" He called out, and the youngest looking one yanked his sweats down. His dark fleshy cock bobbed up and down. He was ready alright. J pushed me to him and young guy picked me up. I straddled him, my arms around his neck and hopped up. I felt his muscular arms scoop me up under my knees and he lowered me onto his thick cock. Groaning in pleasure as I sank down and he filled me.

I don't know what that position is called but it's good and bad. Gravity is not a girls friend when you're being bounced up and down like that...but gosh it can also feel amazing to have absolutely no control. Good thing the young guy had huge arms...he kept fucking me, standing in that semi circle and other men had peeled off to get drinks, blunts and cameras. J had a bottle of lube in his hands. I knew what was next.

Want more? Let me know!

I think a female should never be embarrassed by her sexuality no matter who finds out. Plus; it's the TSA they are bound to find a lot of embarrassing secrets in their career. I'm sure they've found a dildo in a guys luggage while he was next to a friend or family.

Back