Samantha P

Gold Member
Hi everyone,

After reading my account of my recent Real Experience (link below), I've been asked again and again how I met "J" aka "DCJ" and how it all happened in the beginning. I've told a few members and I'm gauging interest before I really set out to describe how it went down for me.

https://www.blacktowhite.net/threads/real-experience.70859/#post-1104453

Let me know if you wanna know more!!

Hi everyone,

After reading my account of my recent Real Experience (link below), I've been asked again and again how I met "J" aka "DCJ" and how it all happened in the beginning. I've told a few members and I'm gauging interest before I really set out to describe how it went down for me.

https://www.blacktowhite.net/threads/real-experience.70859/#post-1104453

Let me know if you wanna know more!!

Yes, Samantha, I wanna know more. That's a def. I'm pretty sure we all feel likewise.

Ok everyone, I guess I'll just share the expereince here rather than start a new thread? A few of you have already heard this or part of this...but here's how it went....

Yes, I was in HS at the time. Mom was and still is very career driven ever since dad decided he had better things to do than be there for his family. I was left alone (learning experience for all you parents out there), to hang out with my gf's and scott my BF and still really close friend to this day. I'm one of those ******* that doesn't try very hard in school and somehow still pulls off an A in every subject aside from math...I'm just not smart that way.

Scott and I were kinda sexually active but it was totally lame, I mean I love scott so much, we talk almost everyday but sex was so unfulfilling. Maybe unfulfilling is even the wrong word, I found it "bland" like, dull and "no bid deal". I knew there had to be more of everyone makes such a fuss about it. I was alone one weeknight when I went in search of a place to vent, and found a chat room that peaked my interest. Yes, the Internet corrupted my young mind! I won't mention the actual site, but it still exists and wow, that place opened my eyes. I jumped from room to room, there were so many types of interests. Men and some women were so open, and blatant with their kinks, they didn't care that I was young in fact it was a bonus.

There was good and bad, some people were just juvenile and lame, they couldn't come up with anything more creative than "hey what are you wearing"? I ignored them. Then by the second of third night I found one of the interracial rooms. The pics and gifts people were uploading there. Gosh. Gross, kinky, hardcore, and fascinating all at once, I wasn't sure how to feel but I could not pull away, something in me stirred.

J found me early on. I looked for him in that Interracial Room every night. I was depressed when he wasn't there. We chatted for months. At first I annoyed him I think. I mean he's a grown man and I was still collecting pikachu toys... After a few months he told me I had to prove myself to him so as instructed, I sent him pics of myself with his code name, written in black marker on strategic places on my body.

That really stepped things up to the next level, he took me more seriously after that. Soon, he said I would be allowed to meet him. I'd never really considered it, honestly the chat rooms seemed so "virtual" and suddenly this was becoming real. I didn't know what to expect.

He made me decide quickly in his authoritative manner, that lead to us deciding on a cover story for my mom, then plane tickets that he financed. My stomach was doing flip flops when I clicked the buy button. No turning back now. This was happening.

I don't want to get into what the cover story was, but I managed an excuse that cleared 4 nights away from my conservative mom.

We chatted every night, I know he wanted me to keep mentally building this up in my head and not back out. He told me once I get there, and he has me I was to be obedient, to open my mind and to learn what real men demand of girls. He said something like "this ain't no romantic bullshit, we talked about rough sex and being used, you gonna know what it's like to be used as a black man's whore" No one I know would dream of speaking to me this way but he speaks to me like that all the time, and God...it makes me hot. Of course at the time I really didn't know what that would mean.

Fast forward a few weeks....

I was in kind of a daze driving to the airport, checking in, waiting at the gate. This was my first time taking a trip this far alone. I had one little back pack with a few changes of clothes, toiletries, and a purse. I didn't want to disappoint him the first time he saw me, but I also didn't want my clothes to scream "slut". I wore something I thought was appropriate, sexy without trying too hard. A grey ballet tightly knitted wrap top that criss crossed my body and tied on the side, to show off my shape. A black A-line skirt that stopped at my mid thigh and black leggings to show off my legs. Black Ugg boots and very little make up. He loved my red hair, so I wore it down, loose around my shoulders.

There was this nice woman in her 50s sitting next to me on the flight over, she saw I was nervous, but thought it was flying that made me anxious. She was nice enough to hold my hand at take off!

I calmed down during the flight, trying to run through all the things I would say when I met J or Daddy J as he wanted me to call him. I hoped he would not be disappointed with how I looked in real life. I was so self conscious about my looks, I'd come to learn that black men like girls with "booty" and here I was all 100lbs of paler than pale skinny ginger... I hoped I was good enough, pretty enough. I just wished he would like me as a person. So many insecurities.

Continue?

Ok everyone, I guess I'll just share the expereince here rather than start a new thread? A few of you have already heard this or part of this...but here's how it went....

Yes, I was in HS at the time. Mom was and still is very career driven ever since dad decided he had better things to do than be there for his family. I was left alone (learning experience for all you parents out there), to hang out with my gf's and scott my BF and still really close friend to this day. I'm one of those ******* that doesn't try very hard in school and somehow still pulls off an A in every subject aside from math...I'm just not smart that way.

Scott and I were kinda sexually active but it was totally lame, I mean I love scott so much, we talk almost everyday but sex was so unfulfilling. Maybe unfulfilling is even the wrong word, I found it "bland" like, dull and "no bid deal". I knew there had to be more of everyone makes such a fuss about it. I was alone one weeknight when I went in search of a place to vent, and found a chat room that peaked my interest. Yes, the Internet corrupted my young mind! I won't mention the actual site, but it still exists and wow, that place opened my eyes. I jumped from room to room, there were so many types of interests. Men and some women were so open, and blatant with their kinks, they didn't care that I was young in fact it was a bonus.

There was good and bad, some people were just juvenile and lame, they couldn't come up with anything more creative than "hey what are you wearing"? I ignored them. Then by the second of third night I found one of the interracial rooms. The pics and gifts people were uploading there. Gosh. Gross, kinky, hardcore, and fascinating all at once, I wasn't sure how to feel but I could not pull away, something in me stirred.

J found me early on. I looked for him in that Interracial Room every night. I was depressed when he wasn't there. We chatted for months. At first I annoyed him I think. I mean he's a grown man and I was still collecting pikachu toys... After a few months he told me I had to prove myself to him so as instructed, I sent him pics of myself with his code name, written in black marker on strategic places on my body.

That really stepped things up to the next level, he took me more seriously after that. Soon, he said I would be allowed to meet him. I'd never really considered it, honestly the chat rooms seemed so "virtual" and suddenly this was becoming real. I didn't know what to expect.

He made me decide quickly in his authoritative manner, that lead to us deciding on a cover story for my mom, then plane tickets that he financed. My stomach was doing flip flops when I clicked the buy button. No turning back now. This was happening.

I don't want to get into what the cover story was, but I managed an excuse that cleared 4 nights away from my conservative mom.

We chatted every night, I know he wanted me to keep mentally building this up in my head and not back out. He told me once I get there, and he has me I was to be obedient, to open my mind and to learn what real men demand of girls. He said something like "this ain't no romantic bullshit, we talked about rough sex and being used, you gonna know what it's like to be used as a black man's whore" No one I know would dream of speaking to me this way but he speaks to me like that all the time, and God...it makes me hot. Of course at the time I really didn't know what that would mean.

Fast forward a few weeks....

I was in kind of a daze driving to the airport, checking in, waiting at the gate. This was my first time taking a trip this far alone. I had one little back pack with a few changes of clothes, toiletries, and a purse. I didn't want to disappoint him the first time he saw me, but I also didn't want my clothes to scream "slut". I wore something I thought was appropriate, sexy without trying too hard. A grey ballet tightly knitted wrap top that criss crossed my body and tied on the side, to show off my shape. A black A-line skirt that stopped at my mid thigh and black leggings to show off my legs. Black Ugg boots and very little make up. He loved my red hair, so I wore it down, loose around my shoulders.

There was this nice woman in her 50s sitting next to me on the flight over, she saw I was nervous, but thought it was flying that made me anxious. She was nice enough to hold my hand at take off!

I calmed down during the flight, trying to run through all the things I would say when I met J or Daddy J as he wanted me to call him. I hoped he would not be disappointed with how I looked in real life. I was so self conscious about my looks, I'd come to learn that black men like girls with "booty" and here I was all 100lbs of paler than pale skinny ginger... I hoped I was good enough, pretty enough. I just wished he would like me as a person. So many insecurities.

Continue?
Yes plz continue

I'm working on the following parts but I have to give a warning. It's real, and it's not for everyone. J does do things to me that many will not agree with. I'm a bit worried about the backlash I may get...

I'm working on the following parts but I have to give a warning. It's real, and it's not for everyone. J does do things to me that many will not agree with. I'm a bit worried about the backlash I may get...
Your body is yours to give...or to allow to be taken. I tingle with the anticipation and wonder how it will compare to some of my submissive experiences...though compared to the story you posted my history is rather tame.

The plane landed and jolted me back into reality. We taxied to a halt at the gate and I started getting anxious again, the kind lady took my hand, she was puzzled why I'd get nervous after landing.

I didn't have a checked in bag, only my little backpack where I usually keep my school books, so I walked straight out to the exit looking for Daddy J. I had a very good idea from his pic what he looked like, but didn't anticipate how I'd feel when I saw him, or just how physically imposing he was. J was sitting on a bench with dark glasses, black slacks and a large white T-Shirt on. He'd been watching me before I saw him. I was probably easier to spot being the only ginger for miles...

When we locked eyes, I froze and he had to signal me to come closer. My palms were damp and my stomach was doing flips...I got to him and smiled nervously and he stood up, omgosh he was tall. You know that diner scene in Back to the Future II, when biff stands up and Mcfly is dwarfed? If you do, you'll get it....

He gave me a big hug, then held me at arms length to look at me, "you a tiny little thing"... he had a real low voice.

I felt myself turn beet red... He pulled me in again and kissed me on the lips...his tongue in my mouth, he tasted of mint. I felt his hands roaming up and down my sides and cupping my butt under my skirt, right there in the airport! When he broke away I was a shocked and embarrassed, but excited, then omgosh I turned my head and saw that nice lady, my fellow passenger from the flight over looking right at me. Her eyes were like saucers, jaw was dropped and she shook her head and hurried off.

He took my hand and lead me to his SUV, I remember thinking how large his hand was how it complete engulfed mine. when we got in he turned to me and I offered my lips to him again. He leaned in but instead of kissing me he reached into the cleavage of my top and felt for my breasts, squeezing one, then the other through the fabric. He sounded pleased then he untied my ballet top and opened it u so I was completely exposed. He said he had a hard time believing my "titties" were real and wanted to check right away, then he went back to squeezing, pinching and kneading me till my skin went red he was satisfied. His fingers were smooth and soft but his palms had hard callouses like he goes to the gym a lot. That's probably exactly what it is i remember thinking.

He said right up to getting into his SUV he didn't believe I'd really come all the way from California to meet an "old Nigg@ like him". We were still sitting in the parking lot when he took me by the back of my neck and pulled my head into his lap and started the car. He told me to get to know him and I kinda knew what that meant.

I could smell his musk immediately, he was swelling in his pants, lengthening down one pant leg as he drove, I could feel his warmth through the fabric. Gosh he was huge, I thought this was going to be impossible, I hoped I'd be wet enough, but realized how tuned on I was. He told me to take "it" out...and I did. He was so long and thick....it was so hard, and warm in my hands...I could smell him, my mouth watered for him. I didn't wait long before he broke me from that spell, took me by the hair, lifted my head and positioned my mouth over his cock. He made me taste him. He was so much thicker and then scott, he filled my mouth and touch the back of my throat and I gaged immediately. He sblackmaned.

The car moved along and i continued to taste him, to enjoy the flavor of my new man... omg..i was moaning and drooling on him...he seemed calm and somehow able to navigate. i wondered if i was doing it wrong! Didn't I make him even feel good? Then i noticed something was poking me in the cheek....he noticed, i noticed...and he reached into his waistband and removed a holster and gun!! i looked up at him, terrified, scared I was about to die... he smiled and pushed my head back down. I never asked about it.

more?

Back