Real Experience - Los Angeles

go on?

• Total voters
Hey Sam...I don't think anybody criticized you..Infact people wanted to know more... So don't think much about others and narrate your side...

Yay! 3 nights in Palm Springs with scott and a bunch of friends, it's going to be awesome! I hated lying to mom, but how else am I supposed to get away to go see J?

At least this time I wouldn't have to fly anywhere. That whole TSA experience was mortifying... ugh. J texted me the address and gave me instructions to be there on time, be prepared to be fucked. He's very "to the point". I was so excited to see him it had been months since DC and I'd built myself up to this fevered pitch of sexual tension.

I'm in fairly good shape I think. My diet would put most health nuts to shame and when schools out, I'm in the gym daily. Yoga is my focus, but I supplement it with Pilates, strength training, cardio, the whole gamut. I guess I'm a gym rat but even so, 3 nights in DC with 4 men almost killed me. The memory of being subjected to a marathon of sex and perversion filled me with dread and anticipation. What was J going to do with me this time? I asked but of course he wasn't going to me anything. I just had to wait and see. Whatever it was I knew it wasn't going to be the romantic getaway my other girls dream of.

After some research I found a place in Manhattan Beach that did full Brazilian bikini waxes. This was one of J's orders. Since I started wearing bikinis at age 14 I had learned to shave myself and I was very good at it too, but shaving leads to stubble and J had higher standards. He wanted me smooth, all the time. BTW bikini waxes suck! But the results are amazing.

OC to LA is about an hour in traffic. Normally, when I drive to my little beachside college town I drive straight past all these very "urban" neighborhoods. This time my gps was turning me off my normal path on to unfamiliar surface streets. Not the kind of neighborhood to break down in that's for sure. Especially someone like me and especially not in my newish German made car...

It was noon on a Tuesday, I thought it was strange seeing people on the front steps gathered and chatting. They watched me as I drove by, looking for the house number. Were they really watching me or was it just my anxiousness playing with my head?

Finally I found the street number I was looking for. It was a small single story home with a garage less than a block from a freeway overpass. It wasn't that well kept, the small front yard" was mostly dirt, the Windows had bars on them and front door that could use some paint. I drove by one time, just looking for a place to park and noticed only 1 car in the driveway. Was J already here?

Three fumbling attempts at parallel parking later I managed to jam my car in between a truck and a old Honda. It was probably my imagination but I swear I could feel all eyes on me. I turned off the ignition and checked my make up in the mirror.

Deep breath I told myself. Gathering my phone and keys in my hand I stepped onto the curb and walked about 1/2 a block to the door. The 3 men on the stairs I'd seen a min ago watched me walk by. One asked if I was lost, another told me they had what I was looking for... I Ignored them, kept my head down and walked faster!

J told me to look fuckable, I hoped my pale green short summer dress showed off my pale skin and red hair. I thought roman style leather sandals were sexy they way the leather criss crossed up my calf. The black guys i had met before really liked my hair, so I wore it down around my shoulders. Earlier that day I spritzed some perfume in the air and walked through the mist, I could still faintly smell the flowers.

Deep breath, center yourself I chanted internally, quiet your mind. Standing tall and drawing breath as if through a small straw all the way down to my diaphragm, I inhaled and exhaled a few times, then knocked.

After a second, a loud male voice shouting from the back of the house. "Git that!" It wasn't J.

Want me to go on? Please vote, it gives me motivation!

Moments later, more shouting, I couldn't make out the words but it was a woman's voice this time. I had to have the wrong house, I looked around for a house number so I could check and then the door swung open. In front of me was a middle aged woman, long braids, heavy-ish, tall. The tops of her boobs were fighting to get out of her too tight push-up and her pants weren't made to be stretch pants, but did anyway.

She looked looked me up and down with a smirk, then took me by the arm and pulled me in before i could say anything thing. “J’s white girl got here”! She yelled to the back of the house.

“wheres J”? i asked, more than a bit worried.

She stepped closer to me and I smelled cigarettes on her breath, she spoke softer this time, “Don't worry baby, He be here soon, flight got delayed”

She took me by the hand, raised my arm and twirled me so she could get a good look at me. She made me feel really really uncomfortable. I wasn't liking where this was leading. I'm not into girls least of all women who weren't even slightly attractive.

“Ms Rhonda gonna take good care of you…mmm”

I heard a screen door slam and a large man enter the back of he house along with a excited pit bull. I love animals, but pits scare me. This one, "Ruger" seemed friendly enough as he came charging at me wagging his stubby tail so hard his whole butt wagged along with it.

"Sit the fuck DOWN"! Terrified I sat on the nearest chair I could find. Ms Rhonda threw her head back screamed and laughed, slapping the large man on the arm.

"He's yelling at the dog, girl....!" And continued laughing.

I found out that his name was Ray, he told me I could call him Mr Ray. J and him had been friends from a long time ago, in the late 80's when they worked together doing who knows what. Ms Rhonda is his "common law wife". That was the first time I heard that term.

"Look he wears a collar too!" Ms Rhonda laughed as she took Ruger by the collar and lead him back to the yard. She'd obviously seen pics of me in my collar. Mr Ray sat heavily on the sofa and told me to get to my feet so he could take a better look at me. I did what I was told, remembering what men like him were like. Expecting obedience and compliance. Nervously I stood from the plastic covered love seat my butt had found in such a hurry. Licking his lips he told me to turn slowly.

"Dayum, J's DC crew gave it to you for 3 days?"

I nodded. "yes"

"And you back for more..." He laughed. "Dat nigg@ can pick em"

I asked again when J was going to get there, Mr Ray stood from the sofa and stroked my hair, he complimented me on my pretty skin and hair. Pulling me closer, his hand traveled to the small of my back pulling me into his rather large belly. He felt for the zipper of my dress slowly unzipped me.

He was a big man, in his 50's not the black Adonis J was, but from the size of him I could tell he used to be a very athletic man. He was still very muscular but with a layer of 'years' around him. I'm 5'5" and I only came up to his chest.

Lifting the shoulder straps he let my dress fall and pooled neatly around my ankles. I stood in this strange couples living room in my matching lace bra and panty set. I had shopped for this especially for Daddy J, spent over $180 for it at Nordstrom. Mr Ray took a small step back to look at me.

He put his hand on my cheek his thumb tracing my lips. "Imma sit back here, and you gonna use that pretty mouth on me. Gonna see how much they taught you in DC."

I knelt and tugged off Mr Ray's sweat pants, his cock was enormous. Bigger than J's. I wasn't sure how I was supposed to manage this. He stroked my hair, brushing it back from my face and gathered it up in his hand. "Go on girl, I know dem nigg@s taught you to use your mouth and that throat"

My fingers didn't fit all the way around it, I looked up at him smiling down at me... "Go on gurl, taste me". Sun from the window was in my eyes and he was hidden in shadow, all I saw was a very dark silhouette, the sheen of his bald head and a Cheshire Cat smile. Tentatively I stroked, kissed then licked this new man, he groaned.

From a female perspective, there is some power in giving BJ's. You have a sensitive part of the male anatomy close to teeth, men can be helpless to the pleasure at times. The moment I tasted him, my mouth began to water, I went to work, using everything I knew to make it good for him.

"Bitch didn't waste no time, did she"? I could feel Ms Rhonda standing just feet behind me as I knelt in front of her reclined man. I felt her stroke the shape of my bottom through my panties.

"no, no no...I'm not into other girls..." She laughed and continued to feel my butt cheeks then stroked and felt my sides, then tucked her fingers into the waist band of my panties pulling them over my hips, down to my knees. I heard her suck in her breath, I froze and looked behind me, she was staring at my very bare pussy and ass. she liked what she saw.

"That's a pretty little pink pussy baby" She ran her thumb in my wetness. The only female I ever had touch me there was my doctor. She was sinister, dangerous I had a bad feeling. I could feel her long finger nails in me, lightly scrapping me inside. Her thumb rubbing my clit expertly at the same time. She put her face next to mine and pushed my head down on Mr Ray's cock. Whispered in my ear how her man loved fucking white girls in the ass. She worked 2 fingers in me, vigorously pumping with them, massaging a spot in me I'd never felt before, there was a tremendous build up and I came, while she told me how he was gonna split me open... my scream muffled by the cock in my mouth. She made me leave a puddle on the floor.

Moments later, more shouting, I couldn't make out the words but it was a woman's voice this time. I had to have the wrong house, I looked around for a house number so I could check and then the door swung open. In front of me was a middle aged woman, long braids, heavy-ish, tall. The tops of her boobs were fighting to get out of her too tight push-up and her pants weren't made to be stretch pants, but did anyway.

She looked looked me up and down with a smirk, then took me by the arm and pulled me in before i could say anything thing. “J’s white girl got here”! She yelled to the back of the house.

“wheres J”? i asked, more than a bit worried.

She stepped closer to me and I smelled cigarettes on her breath, she spoke softer this time, “Don't worry baby, He be here soon, flight got delayed”

She took me by the hand, raised my arm and twirled me so she could get a good look at me. She made me feel really really uncomfortable. I wasn't liking where this was leading. I'm not into girls least of all women who weren't even slightly attractive.

“Ms Rhonda gonna take good care of you…mmm”

I heard a screen door slam and a large man enter the back of he house along with a excited pit bull. I love animals, but pits scare me. This one, "Ruger" seemed friendly enough as he came charging at me wagging his stubby tail so hard his whole butt wagged along with it.

"Sit the fuck DOWN"! Terrified I sat on the nearest chair I could find. Ms Rhonda threw her head back screamed and laughed, slapping the large man on the arm.

"He's yelling at the dog, girl....!" And continued laughing.

I found out that his name was Ray, he told me I could call him Mr Ray. J and him had been friends from a long time ago, in the late 80's when they worked together doing who knows what. Ms Rhonda is his "common law wife". That was the first time I heard that term.

"Look he wears a collar too!" Ms Rhonda laughed as she took Ruger by the collar and lead him back to the yard. She'd obviously seen pics of me in my collar. Mr Ray sat heavily on the sofa and told me to get to my feet so he could take a better look at me. I did what I was told, remembering what men like him were like. Expecting obedience and compliance. Nervously I stood from the plastic covered love seat my butt had found in such a hurry. Licking his lips he told me to turn slowly.

"Dayum, J's DC crew gave it to you for 3 days?"

I nodded. "yes"

"And you back for more..." He laughed. "Dat nigg@ can pick em"

I asked again when J was going to get there, Mr Ray stood from the sofa and stroked my hair, he complimented me on my pretty skin and hair. Pulling me closer, his hand traveled to the small of my back pulling me into his rather large belly. He felt for the zipper of my dress slowly unzipped me.

He was a big man, in his 50's not the black Adonis J was, but from the size of him I could tell he used to be a very athletic man. He was still very muscular but with a layer of 'years' around him. I'm 5'5" and I only came up to his chest.

Lifting the shoulder straps he let my dress fall and pooled neatly around my ankles. I stood in this strange couples living room in my matching lace bra and panty set. I had shopped for this especially for Daddy J, spent over $180 for it at Nordstrom. Mr Ray took a small step back to look at me.

He put his hand on my cheek his thumb tracing my lips. "Imma sit back here, and you gonna use that pretty mouth on me. Gonna see how much they taught you in DC."

I knelt and tugged off Mr Ray's sweat pants, his cock was enormous. Bigger than J's. I wasn't sure how I was supposed to manage this. He stroked my hair, brushing it back from my face and gathered it up in his hand. "Go on girl, I know dem nigg@s taught you to use your mouth and that throat"

My fingers didn't fit all the way around it, I looked up at him smiling down at me... "Go on gurl, taste me". Sun from the window was in my eyes and he was hidden in shadow, all I saw was a very dark silhouette, the sheen of his bald head and a Cheshire Cat smile. Tentatively I stroked, kissed then licked this new man, he groaned.

From a female perspective, there is some power in giving BJ's. You have a sensitive part of the male anatomy close to teeth, men can be helpless to the pleasure at times. The moment I tasted him, my mouth began to water, I went to work, using everything I knew to make it good for him.

"Bitch didn't waste no time, did she"? I could feel Ms Rhonda standing just feet behind me as I knelt in front of her reclined man. I felt her stroke the shape of my bottom through my panties.

"no, no no...I'm not into other girls..." She laughed and continued to feel my butt cheeks then stroked and felt my sides, then tucked her fingers into the waist band of my panties pulling them over my hips, down to my knees. I heard her suck in her breath, I froze and looked behind me, she was staring at my very bare pussy and ass. she liked what she saw.

"That's a pretty little pink pussy baby" She ran her thumb in my wetness. The only female I ever had touch me there was my doctor. She was sinister, dangerous I had a bad feeling. I could feel her long finger nails in me, lightly scrapping me inside. Her thumb rubbing my clit expertly at the same time. She put her face next to mine and pushed my head down on Mr Ray's cock. Whispered in my ear how her man loved fucking white girls in the ass. She worked 2 fingers in me, vigorously pumping with them, massaging a spot in me I'd never felt before, there was a tremendous build up and I came, while she told me how he was gonna split me open... my scream muffled by the cock in my mouth. She made me leave a puddle on the floor.
I need to read the rest of the story! Please tell!!

Back