Real Experience - Date night with Jacob

Want me to continue?

• OMGosh yes!

• Ugh...delete, delete...

Results are only viewable after voting.

Samantha P

Gold Member
(I agreed to meet and the deal was, I’d write about our date if we had one and he agreed. Here’s part of what happened)

“You’re really going to meet me?”

I sighed “Yes, Jacob. I said I would as long as you promise not to bring me more gifts. It’s just dinner right?”

“Yes! Just dinner. I promise”

“Ok then, I’ll be waiting for you at...what? 7:30pm? At the South entrance of the Mall.”

“Got it! I’m so excited Sammie..I...”

I cut him off... “I gotta go Jacob...talk later?” ... and hung up.

Jacob isn’t his real name obviously. We’ve been chatting for a long time and I eventually agreed to meet him for a date for the first time. Ok, to be honest...it’s the second time I agreed to meet him. The first time I kinda sorta stood him up. I felt terrible about it, especially after he bought me Perla lingerie. He didnt give up, he was mad but forgave me when I promised I’d let him touch my boobs before the night was through. Physically Jacob isn’t really my type, he’s 30 something, 5’7”, athletically challenged, white with soft brown curly hair, so what the heck am I doing? That’s a good question. I’m not quite sure yet. Maybe it’s this site that’s put the idea into my head, cause I really would not have come up with this myself. OR maybe it’s the perfect cover for my family and friends, so they can stop bugging me about finally getting out there and dating!

To be fair, he’s a really, really sweet guy, married and hugely successful in one of LA’s huge industries. I’m not going to go into his business, but let’s just say he picked me up in a new long, black, German sports sedan. That was the only long black thing he had...lol..sorry, bad joke, but i had too. :)

I half expected a chauffer to pop out when the car pulled up to the curb it was that impressive. Jacob appeared in a very nice button down shirt and jeans, he’s a bit taller than me at 5’7” and when we hugged he was obviously excited. That was so cute, I gave him an extra squeeze, pressing my breasts to his chest. He didnt want to let go, hugging my tightly and taking a deep breath in my hair.

“Sammie, you’re more beautiful in person than i ever imagined” He was grinning ear to ear, very happy that I turned up this time.

“Omgosh! Stop it” I felt the flush of self consciousness, and pushed away from him “you look nice too”

He laughed, still holding my shoulders and arms length and looking into my eyes...then up and down my body. “I don’t mean to embarrass you, I just can’t help it”

I reached for the car door already beginning to wonder how this evening was going to go, but he grabbed it for me and swung it wide so I could step in.

“Oh thanks” i smiled. The seat was a little low and I was careful to keep my short black dress from hiking up. We practice this sort of thing.

He ran around very excited to sit next to me. We’d chatted for a long time so I did feel like I kinda knew him and I wanted to break the ice for my own comfort.

“So...where are you taking us for dinner?”

“The Maitre D’ at XXX is a good friend of mine, he’s reserved a booth for us, it’s a great place and only 10mins from here”

“Oh..i thought we were gonna keep it casual.” I felt a bit under dressed, self conscious in my short skirt and spaghetti strapped top.

“Don’t worry. You look amazing, every head in the stuck up place will turn, i promise you!” The car pulled away from the curb, and Jacob’s hand casually landed on my knee. “Your skin is so smooth, is this ok?” He felt my thigh as he drove, fingers creeping to the inside of my thigh.

I was having an effect on him, the same kind of effect black men have on me, I fully understood where he was coming from. “Yes, that’s ok.” Smiling at him, wondering if he’d venture higher. Would I stop him if he did?

The valet opened my car door and offered a hand to help me out of the car. “Is it ok if i take your hand?” He asked with his palm out stretched.

“Of course!” I grabbed it cheerfully. Gosh I was not used to men being so passive...

Our booth was near the back of the dark resturant, Jacob took my hand and his Maitre D’ friend small talked us all the way there.

At first conversation was a bit awkward, seemed once he took the first sip of his ******* he calmed down and slid closer to me. Smart that he made sure we were in a semi circular booth with high backs. His hand found my thigh again. This time he didnt have to keep his eyes on the road, instead he was drinking me in, looking down my top, along my thighs into my eyes.

“I just cant belive you’re here with me, you’re like a dream Samantha.” His hand now caressing the outside of my thigh. “You're so slight, but toned” he squeezed my arm now, and I flexed with a laugh. “Ok, ok...stop groping me, haha”

“Remember, you stood me up and you promised you’d make it up to me” he grinned. Gosh what a filthy old guy I thought. “Here??” I looked around and other diners were busy talking, eating, texting and generally not paying attention.

“Please Sammie, it’s all i’ve thought about for months, seeing you in person and touch...woaw....” I twisted to face him directly tossed my hair to the outside shielding my body to the room and pulled down one side of my top exposing my breast. His jaw dropped visibly and his hand slowly approached, he traced his finger over the curve of my breast and then his warm palm lifted my breast from below, and his thumb circled my nipple...“not here” i pulled up my top again. “We’ll get thrown out if you keep this up” I laughed.

I asked allot of questions about him, his work, and what he had in mind, the details I will not share. He’s actually married but separated, has been for over a year. Could he make a good cover? Yeah. Actually he’d make a great cover...

Back