REAL CUCKOLD COUPLES (both spouses required)

MacNfries

Male
Sweet & Cordial
Gold Member
From
NC, US
This thread is specifically for couples who sexually share their spouses (both husbands and/or wives) with other people. Posts should include at least ONE pic of couple together, then as many graphic images of one spouse being with other sexual partners. Does NOT necessarily need to be b2w images, but that is always desired.

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is specifically for couples who sexually share their spouses (both husbands and/or wives) with other people. Posts should include at least ONE pic of couple together, then as many graphic images of one spouse being with other sexual partners. Does NOT necessarily need to be b2w images, but that is always desired.

EXAMPLE of what we're wanting in this thread:

View attachment 657963 View attachment 657964 View attachment 657965
View attachment 657967
View attachment 657968
View attachment 657969
View attachment 657971
View attachment 657974
View attachment 657975

View attachment 657978
View attachment 657979
View attachment 657981
Nice thread starter Mac-man, when you and the wifey going to post your own pics? :blackgrimace:
A-temp-QoS10.jpg

A-temp-QoS9.jpg A-temp-QoS10.jpg

Last edited:
Nice thread starter Mac-man, when you and the wifey going to post your own pics? :blackgrimace:
Thanks for the first contribution to this thread. I have a couple files loaded with married couples, I'll need to size a bunch down for this website.

As far as posting pics of US, oh man, the wife doesn't like my using our faces on avatars, which I do only on 3 sites. I just changed out our pic because I was notified a couple weeks ago that someone on a swinger site was using our other pic as their avatar. Wife wouldn't go for full body pics, anyways. Our ******* had a facebook pic of her and a friend in their pajamas and the wife jumped all over her ... lol

What a superb idea for a thread Mac! Absolutely glued to this one pal! :)
Thanks cuckal ... I have the pics to post, but many of them need downsizing first, which can be a bit time consuming when some are bmp's, some jpg, and others png type files in various sizes. But, I haven't seen a thread specifically focused on this topic, with the cuckold male in pic requirement. There seems to be a large group of white guys desiring this, so this should give them a bit of a "feed". Thanks again!

Back