Real couple in Denver area

Discussion in 'Couples and Women Seeking' started by NewBhmCpl33, Jun 5, 2016.

1. NewBhmCpl33

NewBhmCpl33 New Member

US
    My wife and I recently moved to the Denver, CO area. We have very limited experience in this, but we did mess around once in the past and enjoyed it. We have reached the point where we really want to get into it all the way this time and find a regular bull.

What we want is a bull who respects that we are happily married, is clean and DDF (420 okay). Other than that she has to be attracted to you of course and prefers a big one of course. Sometimes we may want to have a group session, but for the most part it will just be the bull and wife. Send us a pm if interested and we'll go from there.

Attached Files:

2. raf

raf Member

Wish you guys the best of luck. I don't think many black men from Denver come to this website. They are like mythic unicorns to Colorado.

3. Chris Lancaster

Chris Lancaster New Member Gold Member

US
    Unicorn? wow.

4. Mart Inis

Mart Inis New Member

Visiting Denver for business. Would love to connect to see if there is a connection...
    Drop me a line...

5. Jacob reed

Jacob reed Member

Yeah for real too many flakes fakes and phonies, we are starting to think black dudes don't like blow jobs in Colorado

BBCdownurThroat and superdick33 like this.
  6. Rogue93030

Rogue93030 New Member

US
    Behold......a unicorn. Lol

AgentP_SupaM likes this.
  7. superdick33

superdick33 Well-Known Member Real Person Gold Member

US
    Most couples complain bro but when it comes to meeting they disappear after a few conversations

8. Mercutio27

Mercutio27 New Member Real Person

US
    PM sent lets me for drinks and uncover the chemistry