Real Bf that is REAL about wanting GF to do this

im a 30 y/o guy that wants to watch my gf fuck other men. Im as real and serious about this as possible. I have told her i wanted it so she is not clueless. I need help on how to convince her or any other idea. Ill do whatever it takes. After i told her she got real turned on by it for couple months, we talked bout it during sex, masturbated to it, even bought her a larger dildo she loves... the out of no where she said it wasnt her totally backed off... help please!

Agreed, she's either into it or she's not. Don't ******* it. You let her know what you want, so she'll come around to it if she wants to. Maybe she's just not ready. How long did you get to think about and fantasize about it before you decided you were ready? Probably for quite awhile. In our society, having sex with someone outside the relationship is a big deal, so it's a lot to process mentally and emotionally. There's a real possibility she may never come around to the idea, you just gotta live with it.

Agreed with the above, if you want it to work then you need to get her to feel like it was her idea, something that she wanted to do, and not something you're trying to push on her for reasons she doesn't entirely understand.

im a 30 y/o guy that wants to watch my gf fuck other men. Im as real and serious about this as possible. I have told her i wanted it so she is not clueless. I need help on how to convince her or any other idea. Ill do whatever it takes. After i told her she got real turned on by it for couple months, we talked bout it during sex, masturbated to it, even bought her a larger dildo she loves... the out of no where she said it wasnt her totally backed off... help please!
Dude, I have been in your situation for years, just now coming to terms it will never happen. Worst part is she occasionally will say during sex how she wants a big cock, pisses me off because I know she refuses to take it any further. Our sex life is getting very boring.

Lol if she knows and is up for it role play ect just take her out one night drinking clubbing ect and get some blk guys to chat her up see how things go?

Im the same and Kate has agreed to start posting pics and chatting to guys so its a start take things slow

Back