Ready to please group of 3 or more

ag28173

Female
Married, Blonde hair, blue eyes, average build. My husband travels for business and from time to time I enjoy giving myself up to groups of guys when he is away. The usual are gangbangs, poker games, sports parties or bachalor parties. The average ranges fom 1 to 3 days and 5 to 15 guys, depending on how long his trips are with no limits or boundries to what is done. I love being tied up and used. Love sucking cock and love to lick a guys ass. I have yet to have a black cock and dying to give myself up to a group of 5 or more black guys for a 3 to 5 day period, for them to use me as they please. I have been dying to taste black cocks, and to see them fucking my married white pussy and ass, as well as having their black hands and mouths all over me. I am in the Charlotte area, but I am willing to travel for the right group.

Married, Blonde hair, blue eyes, average build. My husband travels for business and from time to time I enjoy giving myself up to groups of guys when he is away. The usual are gangbangs, poker games, sports parties or bachalor parties. The average ranges fom 1 to 3 days and 5 to 15 guys, depending on how long his trips are with no limits or boundries to what is done. I love being tied up and used. Love sucking cock and love to lick a guys ass. I have yet to have a black cock and dying to give myself up to a group of 5 or more black guys for a 3 to 5 day period, for them to use me as they please. I have been dying to taste black cocks, and to see them fucking my married white pussy and ass, as well as having their black hands and mouths all over me. I am in the Charlotte area, but I am willing to travel for the right group.
Get some footage when you get blacked,i want my wife blacked its a real turn-on to know black guys would love to fuck her.

Back