Ready to give it a try

considering

Couple
We are couple 26/30. On the pictures below this is my 26y gf that desperatelly wants to prove to me what an obedient slut she can become. She is shy, but likes fisting and after a year of discussions she is open to the idea of losing her BBC virginity. Any suggestions about next steps to wake up that BBC slut inside her?

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 128
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 132
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 125
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 134
We are couple 26/30. On the pictures below this is my 26y gf that desperatelly wants to prove to me what an obedient slut she can become. She is shy, but likes fisting and after a year of discussions she is open to the idea of losing her BBC virginity. Any suggestions about next steps to wake up that BBC slut inside her?

Love to chat with her and see what I can do for you two.

Hello , you can message us here or at:
She´s open to let herself go and learn something new to improve her bed skills.

Last edited by a moderator:

Welcome to the club!!!

perfect pussy.very nice

Back