Status
Not open for further replies.

FunnyBunny

Couple
Staff member
Real Person
From
Norway
⚠️ Important note: The rules and requirements for verifying were changed on 05.08.2022, video is now required for verification. Please read the requirements and possible exceptions carefully.

What is Verification?
We want your experience on our website to be enjoyable, so we offer a free verification service. Become verified to prove that you are real, stand out and attract more attention from other BlacktoWhite users! Members automatically trust verified profiles more than those without a "Real Person" stamp.

What Do I Need to do to Verify my Identity?
All you need is a Blacktowhite account and then upload a brief verification VIDEO to the “Verify as a Real Person Here” forum carefully following the guidelines listed below:

1. Create a HANDWRITTEN sign that contains the following information:
a) Your username exactly as it appears on this forum
b) The date you submit the pictures or video
c) The website name, blacktowhite.net
2. Create ONE VIDEO that is a minimum of 5 seconds in length
3. Create a NEW thread in “Verify as a Real Person Here” and upload your video.

What Qualifies as a Verification Video?
  • The sign MUST contain your handwritten username, upload date, and blacktowhite.net
  • You must be HOLDING the verification sign where we can clearly see your arm is attached to you. Some subtle movement is also helpful for moderators
  • The video must be clear and of enough resolution to determine authenticity
  • The video must have NO digital editing, filtering, or other modifications with the ONLY exceptions being blurring of identifiable markings, such as tattoos or birthmarks
  • Your account gender must match the gender presented in the video submitted
  • You DO NOT have to show your face for verification, however, we must see enough of your body to accurately determine your gender
Who Can Be Verified?
FEMALES
- Make certain we can determine that you are female. Wearing concealing clothing or trying to hide your gender will result in denial of verification. While you do not have to be nude or reveal your face, we have to be EXTREMELY certain you are a female and not posing as one.

BLACK MEN - Your verification video CANNOT simply be you holding your penis. We need see more of your body to determine that you aren’t placing a dildo in the video.

COUPLES - If you are a couple and wish to be verified, submit a video of both husband and wife together. HOWEVER, the wife MUST be holding the sign which is REQUIRED for verification. Submissions of only the husband or only the wife will NOT be accepted.

SINGLE NON-BLACK MEN - The verification process is reserved ONLY for black men, females, and couples. We do NOT verify non-black males at this time because no one is on the site posing as one. Non-black male submissions will NOT be accepted.

Alternate Verification Option:
We require submission of video as opposed to photos. However, in rare extreme cases it may be near impossible to cover highly identifiable and personal markings. In this situation we will allow THREE pictures to be submitted, from different angles where we can clearly see you holding the sign mentioned above. In one of the photos the paper should be crumpled and opened. If you choose this option, it will be scrutinized heavily and if there is any doubt a video will then be required. Please contact staff if photo verification is needed.

What Happens if my Verification is Rejected?
We will notify you as to why your verification was rejected and give you another opportunity to submit the proper images. If we ask you to resubmit, you are NOT being singled out. Carefully reread the instructions and resubmit your corrected media.

What if I Remove my Verification Video?
Removal or altering of verification video will result in immediate revocation of ’Real Person' status until resolved with a new video that meet the aforementioned requirements.

REJECTED VERIFICATION VIDEOS/IMAGES
notverif.jpg

ACCEPTED VERIFICATION IMAGES
verif.jpg

DISCLAIMER: BlacktoWhite reserves the right to reject, deny, suspend, request alteration or renewal of verification for any reasons, including but not limited to, any rule change, requirements, suspicion and/or any such actions deemed unfit by BlacktoWhite without explanation or notice.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back