Rate your Interracial-Cuckold Encounters

Dsoul

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
From
Nigeria
10.jpg

For those hubbies, white wives and couples in here who have recently been in one or two encounters with black men, on a scale of one to ten, how would you rate each succeeding sexual escapade you've had? Was it all to your satisfaction, both for yourself, the hubby, and for the wife too ... or was the bull's concentration one-sided?

And for you as well, tell me what would qualify for a well-rounded interracial-cuckold encounter? What are the experiences you're itching to have your bull perform for you both?

the first time I would give it a 10.We both made love to her,He and I agreed prioty one was to please her,we drove her wild with foreplay!we found ourselves with a Tigress,who endulged us with hours of endless pleasure

Tag teamed! he would fuck and she was lying on her back sucking and licking my cock,jacking me off more he pleased her the more she pleased me,Plus the sight of him working his BBC in and out of her pussy ,Then I fucked her doggie style while she sucked and jacked his cock,than we had her lay on her back ,as he fucked her <I played with her clit making her cum hard on his BBC !I held her legs wide as he punded her pussy hard fast and deep making her cum againShe screamed and moaned pushed me away and drew his head to her mouth she whisperd something into his earAnd giggled he pulled his cock out I watched as he shot a huge load of com onto her stomach and breast.as she squeeled withdelight she looked at me her eyes on fire and in a naughty voice she told me,I wanted you see what it was like to see him explode ,so the next timeyou can imagine and understand what its like when hehis BBC explodes in my pussy!She gabbed my cock and sucked it I have never experinced such a powerfull orgasm as I did that night.
Next time I want you both to cum in my pussy she pureed in the mean time honey think about and imagine that BBC exploding in my Pussy!

I learned an important lesson that night,That my wife Or A woman sexual drives are very powerful,wonderful,and should be apreciated The more pleasure you give her the more you recieve

I learned an important lesson that night,That my wife Or A woman sexual drives are very powerful,wonderful,and should be apreciated The more pleasure you give her the more you recieve

Wow, that sounds hot. Did you and the guy cum in her eventually?

Yes! The third time drove her wild!her pussy was really slippery with her juices and my cum. when it cam time for his BBC. she trembled as exploded inside her.
The second time was hot,She had us meet her at A nice hotel gave me pass key.When we got there She was in the bedroom laying on the bed, Wearing A Purple silk bra Purple silk panties a garter,black sheer stockings and stilleto heels, This time she insistd on me watchingIn a naughty voice she she gigglled you remember how you used to have me to describe how we made love when we were dating ?And What we he do if he so me now in this oufit?And remember The sight of his big Black Cock Cumming ?Well tis time Its gonna cum in my pussy. You wernt the olny one getting off on your little fantasy, She humped his cock as sh straddled him then she lay on top stroking her silky stocking leg on his cock, This time I want it And I want Bad!

like this the first time !
Like the the second time!

Attachments

• 844113367byzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.jpg
    844113367byzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 138
  • sy12.jpg
    sy12.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 125
my first was 20 out of 10 (there was 2 of them) - actually was off the scale, had a couple of lows, but last time was 9.5 out of 10

Rather strange that the lady's hair is not pulled tightly back revealing her face so that the hopeless hubby can see the joy on her face. Plus would it be not be considered disrespectful to be tugging his penis on front a BBC ?

Back