Rate it: Why are you worried about my dick

Lonskee123

Male
Real Person
From
CO, US
If your a guy and you come on my page rating my good that’s all good, just don’t be disrespectful , you ain’t gotta see my penis, it’s about 7.5 inches I don’t give a ******* about another mans size, cause I know I pull pussy in a fashionably manner, and I know girls I had sex with in the past came back to it, so if you wanna talk down on a brother then I guesss you can have a good time fitting it in the hole you speak your words out of huh? Honestly if you are tired of this I wanna hear your comments , feel free to message me and feel free to rate my public dick

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    633 KB · Views: 93
If your a guy and you come on my page rating my good that’s all good, just don’t be disrespectful , you ain’t gotta see my penis, it’s about 7.5 inches I don’t give a ******* about another mans size, cause I know I pull pussy in a fashionably manner, and I know girls I had sex with in the past came back to it, so if you wanna talk down on a brother then I guesss you can have a good time fitting it in the hole you speak your words out of huh? Honestly if you are tired of this I wanna hear your comments , feel free to message me and feel free to rate my public dick
Completely agree with you well said

Dude, your cock is amazing. Fuck the other people, my wife and I think you’re great lol you’re big, that’s all you need to know. I feel the same way as you cuz I look to SHARE not give my wife, and I know some people take that as a chance to try and take anyway and attempt to humiliate me... it’s like, dude, I fuck my Wife great, my size is good. We just both like some good BBC yuh feel? But yeah, you know your big, that’s what matters. Keep doin you bro. Fuck the haters ?

Back