Rapper Gets Blow Job on stage- Danny Brown

Yeah, I saw that video earlier this month. Danny Brown didn't miss a beat, he kept rapping while the crowd was applauding & chanting. That is some nasty whorish behavior in my opinion. I have never seen groupie love like that before. I just can't believe that she pulled his cock out & sucked him off in front of so many people. I don't know if he wanted it or not, but he didn't stop her, either way that's not fit for public consumption, save that crap for backstage or something.

Yeah, I saw that video earlier this month. Danny Brown didn't miss a beat, he kept rapping while the crowd was applauding & chanting. That is some nasty whorish behavior in my opinion. I have never seen groupie love like that before. I just can't believe that she pulled his cock out & sucked him off in front of so many people. I don't know if he wanted it or not, but he didn't stop her, either way that's not fit for public consumption, save that crap for backstage or something.
I'm surprised his security people let her get on stage, the blowjob may have been nice but he should take a hard look at his security. Unless of course the whole thing planned ahead

I'm not down for that. If the table was turned, and a man tried performing a sexual act on a female performer on stage, he would have been arrested or got his ass kicked.

Danny needs to get checked. If she did that to him on stage, who knows what she does behind closed doors.

I'm not down for that. If the table was turned, and a man tried performing a sexual act on a female performer on stage, he would have been arrested or got his ass kicked.

Danny needs to get checked. If she did that to him on stage, who knows what she does behind closed doors.
Considering that he doesn't appear to miss a beat on stage I would strongly suspect that the event was staged. Plus when she was pulling it out she could have been planning to bite it off, since he didn't miss a beat I think it was a cheap ass publicity stunt

That girls got balls to do something like that especially to a famous guy but I personally think people are way too fucking uptight about sex in general so I'm not gonna sit here and judge her for it. Besides whore in public vs a whore in private.... really what's the difference?

That girls got balls to do something like that especially to a famous guy but I personally think people are way too fucking uptight about sex in general so I'm not gonna sit here and judge her for it. Besides whore in public vs a whore in private.... really what's the difference?

All I am saying is that some people paid for a show & don't want to see that. Some "fanatics" will do anything. Which makes me wonder, will Danny Brown even remember this chick (by name), or will she just be "the chick that sucked me off from the crowd during a concert"?

Whatever it takes for bragging rights, right?

Was she white? Was she hot?
Yes she is white...

She is like many a college age girl willing to be more sexual in public. 14 Seconds into the video gives you what you want to see, should you know where to look. I took the image and added an arrow for all to follow...

dick in mouth.jpg
Like many people said elsewhere... I am more impressed that he kept on with the flow then the fact the BJ was given!

Rappers and rock n' rollers (black and white guys both for the last category) get mad, mad pussy and the women, groupies if you need to, are not famous for their judgment at times. I agree, take it back stage.

That said, I am a kinky voyeur as well as a sometimes exhibitionist myself. I would have been laughing for 1/2 hour if I saw that live!

This incident raised the ire of a few...

http://www.nydailynews.com/entertai...ived-oral-sex-stage-concert-article-1.1332919

Rapper Danny Brown received oral sex on stage during concert ‘without his consent’
"Kitty Pryde [white female BTW], who’s currently touring with Brown, rushed to his defense with a letter expressing her outrage over what she considered *******."

As a guy, speaking personally anyhow, I have no qualms about girls moving in to suck my cock. Then again, I have never been a performing hip hop musician so all bets are off concerning the artist's temperament...

Brown, 32, is known for his highly sexualized lyrics, and has scores of female fans offering him sexual favors on Twitter often.

danny.jpg
Who says the internet can't get you laid? Yeesh...

Everyone was an adult in that exchange. So at day's end, my view is just that. That is wild style rock n' roll/rap scene for you.

Yes she is white...

She is like many a college age girl willing to be more sexual in public. 14 Seconds into the video gives you what you want to see, should you know where to look. I took the image and added an arrow for all to follow...

View attachment 239531
Like many people said elsewhere... I am more impressed that he kept on with the flow then the fact the BJ was given!

Rappers and rock n' rollers (black and white guys both for the last category) get mad, mad pussy and the women, groupies if you need to, are not famous for their judgment at times. I agree, take it back stage.

That said, I am a kinky voyeur as well as a sometimes exhibitionist myself. I would have been laughing for 1/2 hour if I saw that live!
Exactly why my view of humanity is so low. If someone invents the cure to cancer, has created fusion energy, has cured Africa of it's diseases and starvation. All he get's is a thank you at most.

But a rapper(black or white) get sex crazed groupies for his singing? Where is the logic in that?

Exactly why my view of humanity is so low. If someone invents the cure to cancer, has created fusion energy, has cured Africa of it's diseases and starvation. All he get's is a thank you at most.

But a rapper(black or white) get sex crazed groupies for his singing? Where is the logic in that?

Interesting...

Let me restore your faith in humanity or at least give you a different point of view:

Read
The Generous Man: How Helping Others is the Sexiest Thing You Can Do by Tor Nørretranders
http://www.amazon.com/The-Generous-Man-Helping-Sexiest/dp/1560257288

"When it comes to sex, Darwin didn't go far enough.

Whereas his theory of natural selection dictates that species adapt the most efficient and logical traits, Generous Man makes the case that an *******'s success, sexually, depends on developing the least efficient traits. Nørretranders uses as the central symbol of his theory the peacock's plumage. It's cumbersome, showy, and inefficient — and therefore terribly attractive to peahens. Put more simply, nothing shows a potential mate just how worthy you are as a partner than your ability to be wasteful and inefficient. It's like a man with money to burn.

But money isn’t everything: humans really measure their worth by doing something that’s difficult. This is a central factor in evolution. In order to win a partner to mate with, humans display their best sides. In order to win a partner, we display our best sides. We strive for perfection, prove we are willing to help others, do that extra bit, show consideration, and go out of our way. In other words, we are generous.

This book shows how our nobler traits derive from our need for sex and are, in fact, the best way to get more of it"

You see... A rapper or rock star is being generous in sharing his talent and creation with others for their enjoyment. He also has status over other men, in that context, for what he made and gives/shares.

Women go for status and men go for looks.

We men want the hottest looking women and women want the men who are possessing highest status. That is a bit overly simple, yet it is correct enough for most purposes.

Who women are sexually attracted to is not based on a man's intent to do good. It is more complex then that.

Recall the NASA sex scandal? Those were all PHDs and smart people doing science. There was a love triangle war where two women were fighting for the love (and sex with) one man. The one lady attacked the other over that! This was not the man of the hour at a concert getting the ass from a college slut, but a scientist and professional having two other professional women fight over his cock.

http://notionscapital.wordpress.com/2009/11/10/astronaut-sex-scandalguilty/

Cure for cancer? Max Gerson, M.D. already did that... [beyond the scope of this post however] He did not do it to get laid however. His reward? A parade of hot women to suck his cock? No, his work was buried by the mainstream ******* companies who know there is no profit in having people heal themselves when they can be sold ******* instead at high prices and said ******* have spotty effects ranging from working to not working to outright harming the patients. Yet he still found reward for what he did with this methodology.

The issues in Africa? How are those singular issues? If one could 'fix' those, who is not to say that he would not get celebrity status (as some philanthropists and politicians do) with fame and access to hot ass as part of the package for his success? A hard look at many who promote 'green energy' and 'feeding the world with GMOs' and such are not really in the game to help others. They seek to profit from the image that their efforts are 'honest and good' in that way and from that they do get high incomes and status that lets them date many hot women. Are these men really 'bad' or 'good'? Neither. It is a status and image game at work however.

Fusion? We have the H-Bomb already... If one finds a way to make it work for energy needs, is that a good thing? Yes and no. Endless energy means a new level of warfare and threat. We have nuclear subs and war ships. Then would come nuclear bombers and fighter planes and drones in the air 24/4 since they never need to refuel. That is not bad/good but is just another outcome.

Factories, with endless energy to power them, could pump all the goods needed for all people to have their basic needs me. Yet those same factories would pump out endless waves of junk and crap for mass consumerism like never before. With endless energy to power the transposition of goods world wide on a scale now even not possible, one shall witness a new era in global corporate battles to get people to buy goods. Should the creators of the energy be praised with sex and parties? Maybe, maybe not. There are many sides to that outcome.

Many in science seek glory too. To get the Nobel (or other) prizes gives them fame and immortality in memory. Many do also get perks of money and lots of sex in their own social circles. This is not bad, nor is it good: It is how humans operate.

Rappers who rock the house are going to get ass. Just like men who make plies of money are going to get more attention and status then bums. Men who are star athletes get groupies and female fans to fuck them more then equipment mangers for those teams will get. No need to get mad at it, that is just life and just how people operate.

There are PLENTY of good and healthy relationships to be had with women that are not based on showing off on stage in concert to get a BJ nor making a million bucks selling sugar water to already fat people nor on being stronger then the next man and able to throw farther nor hit harder... Focus on the good in your own world and not on what some celerity does on stage and you will see that if you are charming and cool and interest, many women will 'reward' that by wanting to fuck you and have fun with you... Since the women are horny and like and want sex as well.

Shouldnt equality prevail here though? If I ran on stage and started licking out Taylor Swift or Beyonce, you best believe Id be in the back of a cop car within 20 minutes lol.

Obviously guys will high five and ******* and say yeah, well done but it doesnt really sit well with me when theres so different rules for different genders.

You said it yourself It's not logic.. It's humanity and these days a lot of times they are not related.

UPDATE (that no one cares about) as follows:

In terms of internet time, a month might as well be 15 years. People have moved on to other scandals/gossip etc.

Danny Brown was not an innocent victim however.

See image:
danny-brown-blowjob.jpg

Note the hair grabbing... Yeah.

The reports from the event said he was having women rub his cock though his pants and he was doing his usual sex laced and high energy act. One female fan just took the matter to a new level.

The cover story on how he did not encourage the BJ was to hide the fact that having your cock out in public and starting/participating in a public sex act is illegal. He could have gotten arrested on charges once it went viral. Think of the arrest of Jim Morrison of the Doors and many other rockers for having their cocks out while on stage.

So... He played the line that he was a shocked as anyone else. BS. He was not pushing her away nor did he jump back out of reach of the female fans. His reply to the incident was he 'did not miss a bar' of his rapping. Hardly the reply of a real ******* victim after the event.

Oh well... That is rock n roll/rap for you! Rock out with your cock out and rap on as she jaw jacks on...

Back