******* fantasy.

I have always had fantasies involving non-consensual sex, but without any special relationship with black men. Bull and hotwife dynamics seem to be especially conducive to rough sex and 'consensual *******' scenarios, but this is a game I have played with men of all races.

My last regular slut had one of these.....I’d key her go to sleep the dress up and act a scene out...she came over 25 times as I dragged her out of bed put a hood on her tied her up and taped her mouth we did it four times in her house she always demanded I do it rougher and harder but I wasn’t sure...!

I will say that my wife has had that thought. Yes yes yes she has. Had her hands tied to the bed posts. Blind folded, and her underwear cut off with a big knife. She was so hot!!! I did her orally till she came, than with a large dildo and my cock at the sametime. Unloaded in her pussy. Than as I was eating her again she clamped her legs around my head and would not let me stop has she fed me my own cream from her pussy. Yes yes yes she has had the ******* idea.

I wonder if women have lesbian ******* fantasies as well where she is ****** by other women to have lez sex too? ?:love:??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍?

I wonder if women have lesbian ******* fantasies as well where she is ****** by other women to have lez sex too? ?:love:??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍?
Who is the Lesbian?

Thanks for the like sweetness!

Who is the Lesbian?
?I wish I knew. ?‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍?

My ******* fantasy is pretty vanilla. A large hefty black man comes on to me at a party, and he gets me alone. We kiss and make out, and I let him feel me up... but then, I get cold feet. But instead of forsing me, he says its okay... and we slow it down. But being an experienced player player, he continues to work on me. I keep saying no to his advances, but he makes them anyway... until we're both naked and he's laying between my legs. What started as no, no, no turned into yes, YES, YES!!!

My ******* fantasy is pretty vanilla. A large hefty black man comes on to me at a party, and he gets me alone. We kiss and make out, and I let him feel me up... but then, I get cold feet. But instead of forsing me, he says its okay... and we slow it down. But being an experienced player player, he continues to work on me. I keep saying no to his advances, but he makes them anyway... until we're both naked and he's laying between my legs. What started as no, no, no turned into yes, YES, YES!!!
Would you let an Amazonian built woman do the same to you as well? ??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍?

Last edited:
Who is the Lesbian?
I have these fantasies slot
It would appear that so far you @Varona and @Larar are the winners. Perhaps we could develop a lesbian league where women never fight but love each other until they pass out from fatigue? Or in the theme of this thread subdue unsuspecting women into lesbian sex? But make certain all are horny lesbians so there would never be rejection except for illness or extreme fatigue. In case of the latter the sleeping woman would consent to lesbian ******* too when all women join the lesbian league too in the forms that they sign. ?‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍?

Back