******* fantasies

This is the one thing that creates very mixed feelings for my wife. She hates the thought of women being raped and thinks men who do that should be castrated. But on the other side it is her greatest sexual 'high' when it happens to her, especially since going black. Our current Black Dom has arranged to have her raped a few times and made it look very real. I have not seen it, other then when they take her to the bedroom, but I hear her fighting all the way until her orgasms start.

This is the one thing that creates very mixed feelings for my wife. She hates the thought of women being raped and thinks men who do that should be castrated. But on the other side it is her greatest sexual 'high' when it happens to her, especially since going black. Our current Black Dom has arranged to have her raped a few times and made it look very real. I have not seen it, other then when they take her to the bedroom, but I hear her fighting all the way until her orgasms start.

Wow that sounds hot. Presume safe words. Would not want to encourage crime but it is interesting

Wow that sounds hot. Presume safe words. Would not want to encourage crime but it is interesting
Typically our Dom would bring a friend and my wife would say no to sex, and they would carry/drag her to the bedroom, hold her down, rip off her clothes. She hates panties but would wear them when she wanted to be raped. There was no safe word, but the harder she fought, the rougher they were. So in reality she controlled the ******* by how hard she fought. But once one of them was inside of her and the orgasms started flowing, her fighting would stop, but the they would talk to each other about what a whore she is.

With me it's a certain time of the month, when I get ready horny. I just want taken and used endlessly. I thought I was a freek but my Doctor said it's hormones. Hubby used to try and oblige my needs with some role play, but no husband will fuck his wife as rough as another man can who is lusting for her. Bondage play with his friends get this need somewhat met.

I think its similar to..wanting to be taken, used and abused, but the thought of the shock effect, stimulates the time while its happening...like a had a boy friend that semi raped me, as i walked home one night from a friends house, he knew i d gone to see.., i was pushed into a alley way bent forward and to my knowledge raped, but afterwards i was so excited, once i realised it was my boy friend i wanted sex with him more and more
Exactly! I have a anal ******* fetish that some of my husband's friends help me with. It just turns me on even more. Name calling, hair pulling slapping rough sex. If hubby only knew what his friends do to me. He would cum in his pants.

Exactly! I have a anal ******* fetish that some of my husband's friends help me with. It just turns me on even more. Name calling, hair pulling slapping rough sex. If hubby only knew what his friends do to me. He would cum in his pants.
You are a very interesting woman, I wish I could see your profile. ******* my be okay for a fantasy, or even role-play, but real ******* is an act of violence and woman really do get hurt of killed. I wouldn't want that to happen to anyone on here.

With me it's a certain time of the month, when I get ready horny. I just want taken and used endlessly. I thought I was a freek but my Doctor said it's hormones. Hubby used to try and oblige my needs with some role play, but no husband will fuck his wife as rough as another man can who is lusting for her. Bondage play with his friends get this need somewhat met.
"no husband will..." Some know how to treat their horny slut--and also love to share her

I'm sure that ******* fantasies coincide with reproductive cycle to a great extent.

I think mines stemmed from deep psychological damage. So I want the power back. I know in the fantasy I'm choosing it this time. I have so many fantasies regarding my kidnapping and assault. It would disturb me if I didn't try to understand it ******* play is one of my favourite things

Back