Random Blowjobs

I gave the new black guy a blow job at work.. He's 19.... He's been on my floor for about 3 weeks. My other coworkers had told him I enjoy black men.. So during my lunch break he came down stairs and asked if I like black guys. I said I enjoy all men but yes.. So I told him to pull it out and let me see what I'm dealing with.. In no time I had him hard & moaning.. That kid didn't laView media item 502st long at all.. 5 minutes later I swallowed all is cum and break was over..

20150111_225820.jpg I was getting a massage that my husband bought for our anniversary. This 40 something handsome chocolate man rings our door bell and says are you ready. I was ready for my massage but immediately thought of other things when I saw him. We went to our bedroom and he asked that I undress. He put a towel over my ass and proceeded to rub my tired muscles and body. He spent a lot of time up at my head rubbing my shoulders and upper back and his bulge kept hitting me on the top of my head. I decided to move my face up and he started banging into me harder only this time his cock was hitting my face through his shorts. I got so hot and turned on I asked him to remove his shorts. OMG, when he did, his massive cock popped out and I felt my heart flutter. I knew there was no turning back. He again started rubbing me and of course his cock was banging into my face but this time I kissed it and held my tongue out to lick it. He finally stopped rubbing me, told me to stop teasing and shoved his beautiful black cock into my mouth. Well it went on from there and ended with a load of cum in my mouth and all over my face. That was my first BBC experience. Thank you for my present honey!

Last edited:
View attachment 622929 I was getting a massage that my husband bought for our anniversary. This 40 something handsome chocolate man rings our door bell and says are you ready. I was ready for my massage but immediately thought of other things when I saw him. We went to our bedroom and he asked that I undress. He put a towel over my ass and proceeded to rub my tired muscles and body. He spent a lot of time up at my head rubbing my shoulders and upper back and his bulge kept hitting me on the top of my head. I decided to move my face up and he started banging into me harder only this time his cock was hitting my face through his shorts. I got so hot and turned on I asked him to remove his shorts. OMG, when he did, his massive cock popped out and I felt my heart flutter. I knew there was no turning back. He again started rubbing me and of course his cock was banging into my face but this time I kissed it and held my tongue out to lick it. He finally stopped rubbing me, told me to stop teasing and shoved his beautiful black cock into my mouth. Well it went on from there and ended with a load of cum in my mouth and all over my face. That was my first BBC experience. Thank you for my present honey!

First of all, I think it's really hot and sexy if all goes well as planned.

Unfortunately, in my opinion I don't think this is a good idea for any hubby or BF to surprise his wife/gf in this situation, unless you truly know your partner very well and 100% trust between each other and some how both have discussed or talked about IR and they know where they stand, otherwise you may be a surprise yourself being in trouble with the wifey/GF and putting the BBC bull into trouble by calling the cop...etc.

Bottom line think with your head before thinking with your pants if this is your first experience. I know some couple ended up in divorce and the BBC bull was lied to by the hubby where he got him into trouble. Use common sense.

View attachment 622929 I was getting a massage that my husband bought for our anniversary. This 40 something handsome chocolate man rings our door bell and says are you ready. I was ready for my massage but immediately thought of other things when I saw him. We went to our bedroom and he asked that I undress. He put a towel over my ass and proceeded to rub my tired muscles and body. He spent a lot of time up at my head rubbing my shoulders and upper back and his bulge kept hitting me on the top of my head. I decided to move my face up and he started banging into me harder only this time his cock was hitting my face through his shorts. I got so hot and turned on I asked him to remove his shorts. OMG, when he did, his massive cock popped out and I felt my heart flutter. I knew there was no turning back. He again started rubbing me and of course his cock was banging into my face but this time I kissed it and held my tongue out to lick it. He finally stopped rubbing me, told me to stop teasing and shoved his beautiful black cock into my mouth. Well it went on from there and ended with a load of cum in my mouth and all over my face. That was my first BBC experience. Thank you for my present honey!

SAMR....good experience, especially if your husband doesn't know. This thread is about what you experienced, the thrill of sucking off a black dick. Your picture is pretty, handsome woman, hope you are active with your mouth with other black men. Tell us...are any of your girlfriends doing what you did? If not, tell a one or two, let them experience a black cum load in their mouth like u did baby.

I gave the new black guy a blow job at work.. He's 19.... He's been on my floor for about 3 weeks. My other coworkers had told him I enjoy black men.. So during my lunch break he came down stairs and asked if I like black guys. I said I enjoy all men but yes.. So I told him to pull it out and let me see what I'm dealing with.. In no time I had him hard & moaning.. That kid didn't laView media item 502st long at all.. 5 minutes later I swallowed all is cum and break was over..
Short-Dog...that's a nice dome story. Once the word gets around, you will have all the black protein you want. Good job pretty lady. Tell us about your next cum load, maybe one of the maintenance staff at the hospital. Go for it baby.

Well, maybe not this summer, so far anyway! But will March do!

Hubby and I spent six weeks cruising in the Carib. We chartered a yacht and Hubby was Captain. We took along an old friend, by now anyway, Edwin. He was a friend and roommate of Hubby while in university. Anyway, we've posted about that elsewhere on this site so I'll not repeat about what's already been written about. Anyway, we had been aboard about a week and pulled into port to re-supply some needs. Edwin knew the town quiet well so agreed to go shopping. He was gone much longer than anticipated much to our chagrin, when he returned he explained that he had met an old neighbour friend of his whom he hadn't seen in years. He was on vacation there. Later that evening Edwin received a cell call from his friend, and while they were talking, Hubby suggested that Edwin invite him for a few days sailing with us. He accepted and joined us the following afternoon, after which we sailed to a more secluded area of the island.

At anchor late that night we were all sitting out on the upper deck having drinks, listening to music and enjoying the nice cool easy breeze under a cloudless moonlit sky. Whereas Edwin and I had made out previously, in fact it was Edwin who introduced me to BBC just three years earlier, right to the month in fact, it was evident that he had spoken to his friend about our escapades, he couldn't take his eyes off me! PLUS his manhood was exposing his wishes through his swim trunks. Hubby and Edwin were also amply aware of it! Then hubby caught my eye and winked at me! That's all I needed to know! I made my move. I was in the mood and really really curious as to what it was that was anxious to get out of its confinement. Long story short, I eventually got to play with it and gave him a blow job! Much to the delight of Edwin and Hubby I might add. He wasn't overly endowed, about the 8 inch range I guess, but had great staying power! Within minutes of my swallowing his first load of cum, he had it back up again, had me on my back and we made out! Hope I haven't disappointed you because my story doesn't exactly fit your stortline!

Bet I last longer than 5 ;)

First of all, I think it's really hot and sexy if all goes well as planned.

Unfortunately, in my opinion I don't think this is a good idea for any hubby or BF to surprise his wife/gf in this situation, unless you truly know your partner very well and 100% trust between each other and some how both have discussed or talked about IR and they know where they stand, otherwise you may be a surprise yourself being in trouble with the wifey/GF and putting the BBC bull into trouble by calling the cop...etc.

Bottom line think with your head before thinking with your pants if this is your first experience. I know some couple ended up in divorce and the BBC bull was lied to by the hubby where he got him into trouble. Use common sense.
I have no idea what you are talking about. Both my husband and myself have been discussing this and he was there while I was getting the massage! Your assumption is way off base and this was the short version of what transpired. Don't assume you know the situation when you have no idea what took place stranger.

Back