Random Blowjobs On Hot Black Cock!!

BTG

Couple
Hello everyone, Im sure this has been covered here before and done by most everyone but we are new to this site and would like to share our world with you. Whenever I go out on errands or on business I am constantly checking out the hot sexy black men arund me. If I find one who is checking me out as well, I will approach him and turn on the flirt. Once I find out if he is game for some sexcapades, and to no surprise they are all ready for white women, I lean in close and look around conspiratorilly and ask them if they would mind helping me with a problem, knowing that they are going to say yes. I start off by saying that I found some pics on my husbands phone the other day of him with another woman in some questionable and compromising positions... and if you would be willing to help me out with this I would be grateful as I dont want a divorce, they are to messy, to expensive and I sure dont want to lose his income. I just want to teach him a lesson and let him feel a little of the hurt that I felt when I saw what was on his phone. The black guys are always eager to help and here is where I reel them in... I suggest that we could go out to his car or a secluded area and I would gladly suck his big black dick and swallow as much of his cum as I could if he would take a few pictures with my cell phone with his cock hanging out of my mouth.... I have done this a few times and have never been turned down by a black stud yet.. They are always so willing to help out the white woman..... And my husband loves the surprise picture mail he recieves from time to time. Is this something thaat everyone else has tried?

Dont even have an R rated one dpad.... way to many tenns on our computer and cell phones for evidence like that to be around.

Back