DadeBigD

Male
Real Person
From
FL, US
Couples who are looking to conceive and raise an interracial baby as their very own. I’m looking to help genuine loving couples have a baby who are in a committed male and female relationship. But only open to me. And who will not be in need of financial assistance.

If you’re in the Miami-Dade, FLA area or South FLA. I’m here to help make your dreams and sexual desires come true. Myself and the mom to be will have sex each day she ovulates. Husbands or boyfriends can watch us have sex if he chooses. Once the baby is born I’m willing to be in his or her life.

All ladies must be clear of all STDs with recent medical proof. Now let’s make your dreams come true.

Couples who are looking to conceive and raise an interracial baby as their very own. I’m looking to help genuine loving couples have a baby who are in a committed male and female relationship. But only open to me. And who will not be in need of financial assistance.

If you’re in the Miami-Dade, FLA area or South FLA. I’m here to help make your dreams and sexual desires come true. Myself and the mom to be will have sex each day she ovulates. Husbands or boyfriends can watch us have sex if he chooses. Once the baby is born I’m willing to be in his or her life.

All ladies must be clear of all STDs with recent medical proof. Now let’s make your dreams come true.
Just when you think you've seen it all... but honestly, interesting concept. Because it is new here. o_O

Good luck with that. You aren’t even that dark.

i was rather wondering about the "I don't know you, I just wanna fuck" + "I won't pay, but I will be part of the baby's life" - parts. Don't really fit together, do they? So @DadeBigD, how are you going to sell that to a couple who wants to build a family? (That's a honest & serious question BTW.) Ty

i was rather wondering about the "I don't know you, I just wanna fuck" + "I won't pay, but I will be part of the baby's life" - parts. Don't really fit together, do they? So @DadeBigD, how are you going to sell that to a couple who wants to build a family? (That's a honest & serious question BTW.) Ty
That’s an excellent point. It’s just like in a cuckold relationship. The ball should not have any emotional attachment to the wife or to the family in anyway only sexual domination.

Back