Racist,s

wifen2bbc

Couple
Once I was called a racist,s because I keep it a secret. I fuck Black men. Im married and we keep our sexual activity very discreet. I have to admit if I wasnt married. Im n0t sure if Id be open about being a BBC slut. It being a secret adds to the thrill. Who thinks this is a form of Racism

Once I was called a racist,s because I keep it a secret. I fuck Black men. Im married and we keep our sexual activity very discreet. I have to admit if I wasnt married. Im n0t sure if Id be open about being a BBC slut. It being a secret adds to the thrill. Who thinks this is a form of Racism

Just because you choose not to wear a neon sign advertising your sexual preferences doesn't make you a racist any more than a black guy who only has sex with white women is a racist.

Great thread and I do agree with everyone here. I love interracial sex so what...keeping your preference on whether or not you fuck black or white or whoever is not big deal. If it adds to the excitement that is even better.

Clearly you're just discreet.

Not revealing you being a slut and your lifestyle? No. Not revealing you date/fuck black men in normal relationships? Yeah I can see that. If you see is as no more than sex objects, yes. There are plenty of racists that will fuck a race they hate. Fucking black men doesn't make you not racist.

Back