Racist,s

we play with black guys only because ??? Hmm !! WE like it !
black guys fuck my wife better, she has fucked white guys and just not the same so that's not racist.
sure we love the colour contrast, and the sight of the big black cock stretching her white pussy.
there is a certain amount of Taboo about it as well, as it it still frowned upon still here in Ireland.

Racist/ racism is being thrown out there too loosely. If you don't want to let the world know you like getting pounding into submission by a monster BBC, then that's discretion. If you don't like black people but like BBC to penetrate your holes, that's prejudice. If you're a president of a bank, car dealership, or mortgage company and deny every black person a loan based on credit (good and bad), that's you being a racist and practicing racism.

QUOTE="wifen2bbc, post: 657029, member: 52483"]Once I was called a racist,s because I keep it a secret. I fuck Black men. Im married and we keep our sexual activity very discreet. I have to admit if I wasnt married. Im n0t sure if Id be open about being a BBC slut. It being a secret adds to the thrill. Who thinks this is a form of Racism[/QUOTE]

I think if you look at black men as just a big black cock and not worth anything else except for sex then that is racist. If you can't see yourself being friends with a black person, openly dating a black person, perhaps having a black baby; if all you think black men are good for is to give you sexual pleasure then yes you are a racist. I understand that some people need to be discreet because they're married- I'm in that boat myself. But I'd be ashamed of myself if I couldn't see black men as more than a "bull".

I see where you're going. Great points. But in many cases, our big black cocks are the driver for all subsequent interactions be it friendship, baby bearing, or unadulterated pussy pounding. I haven't seen your pic Jersey Girl, but based on your mental capacity, I'd like to try the latter with you... js ;)

I think if you look at black men as just a big black cock and not worth anything else except for sex then that is racist. If you can't see yourself being friends with a black person, openly dating a black person, perhaps having a black baby; if all you think black men are good for is to give you sexual pleasure then yes you are a racist. I understand that some people need to be discreet because they're married- I'm in that boat myself. But I'd be ashamed of myself if I couldn't see black men as more than a "bull".

I see where you're going. Great points. But in many cases, our big black cocks are the driver for all subsequent interactions be it friendship, baby bearing, or unadulterated pussy pounding. I haven't seen your pic Jersey Girl, but based on your mental capacity, I'd like to try the latter with you... js ;)
I'm not exactly sure what you mean by my "mental capacity." Are you saying you want to fuck with my mind? Most guys seem to be more interested in fucking me somewhere else. But to each his own.

There is nothing racist in avoiding precisely verbal abuse or worse. Where I live I can get out with my babe and her black babies, but they called us names and I almost got into a fight when we went over the limits of our neighborhood.

At that point you are splitting reality and fantasy. This web site can be viewed as racist to someone who doesn't share or understand any of the fantasies/kinks it provides. That shouldn't matter though what they THINK because this lifestyle is for the people who ARE into it. They are on the outside looking in.

I am a ******* of a 20yo college ******* it is her choice who she dates or has sex with if the guy hurts her or tries to get her into heavy ******* think she has the right to tell him to get lost regardless if he is black or white that is not a racist attitude.

Back