Racist,s

bm_from_southjersey

Male
Staff member
Real Person
Gold Member
From
PA, US
Once I was called a racist,s because I keep it a secret. I fuck Black men. Im married and we keep our sexual activity very discreet. I have to admit if I wasnt married. Im n0t sure if Id be open about being a BBC slut. It being a secret adds to the thrill. Who thinks this is a form of Racism
Just because you choose not to wear a neon sign advertising your sexual preferences doesn't make you a racist any more than a black guy who only has sex with white women is a racist.

hotwifecouple78

Couple
Real Person
Gold Member
From
TX, US
Just because you choose not to wear a neon sign advertising your sexual preferences doesn't make you a racist any more than a black guy who only has sex with white women is a racist.
Yes, I agree. Someone's sexual preferences and sex practices being kept private is pretty normal and has nothing to do with racism at all.

Great thread and I do agree with everyone here. I love interracial sex so what...keeping your preference on whether or not you fuck black or white or whoever is not big deal. If it adds to the excitement that is even better.

MisterPussyPleaser

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
From
TX, US
Once I was called a racist,s because I keep it a secret. I fuck Black men. Im married and we keep our sexual activity very discreet. I have to admit if I wasnt married. Im n0t sure if Id be open about being a BBC slut. It being a secret adds to the thrill. Who thinks this is a form of Racism
Clearly you're just discreet.