Racism and cuckoldry

I am going to get flammed a bit here. But I have been thinking about this a lot.

By way of introduction, i am an educated, 32 year old, white woman, in an open marriage with my wonderful husband. I also have an appetite for black cock. We are not into the humiliation thing. My husband more than satisfies me sexually. He "makes love" to me. Our adventures with other lovers boils down to one thing. The love of variety and spontaneity. We like to fuck different people. Tall, short, chubby, skinny, big cocks and small.

However, in recent years I have found that I enjoy BBC more than the others. Not only that, I find myself willing to do things with my black lovers that I refused to do before (even with my husband). My first anal experience was with a black man. My first gangbang was with black men. My first bareback experience (not with my husband of course) was with a black man. I have fucked black men in public toilets, in adult movie theaters, in parking lots, and once in a halfway constructed house. It has gotten to the point that pretty much any goodlooking black man can get my panties off.

The question is why? What makes black men so special. The oft repeated arguments on this site include "racial superiority" and/or "white guilt for slavery, etc." I call both of those arguments bullshit pulled out of perverted fantasies with little basis in truth. In my musings, I have come to the conclusion that it all boils down to racism.

Ultimately the idea that people of a certain race are inherently different, i.e. racism, is what drives this. Please understand, I am not talking about "hate". I don't think that "hate" and "racism" are necessarily the same thing. I am talking about the fact that we look at black men differently than we do men of other races.

For me, my desire is to do something exciting and different. I see a black man, and I imagine that he has a big cock, and that he is a virulent lover. I think about how naughty and wrong it is for an educated white woman to let this man fuck her. And when he tells me to ******* on his cock, or to present my ass, I do it, because deep down, I am afraid of what he will do if I don't. I care little for his personality, I don't mind if he is a "thug", has tattoos, or speaks incorrectly. In fact, those things turn me on more because it ads to the "forbidden fruit" element.

Bottom line, I make all of these assumptions before I say two word to him. In short, I judge him based on preconceived notions centered around the color of his skin. In other words, i am racist.

This doesn't bother me though. I still enjoy the sex, and often my preconceived notions are correct. Still, I think it is important that we are honest about our motivations.

First of all black meat. I am online more to converse with likeminded people more than to meet men to fuck. I have no shortage of men to fuck. However, since larger cocks are so rare, if I find someone online who has one, then I will jump on it.

It's not that I refuse to fuck average sized cocks, it is just that they are...well...average. I am not going to do backflips when I find a person online who has an average sized cock.

Now, we regularly party at a popular swing club in Austin. If you were to go the same night as us, then there is a reasonably high chance that your dick would feel my cervix.

I am going to get flammed a bit here. But I have been thinking about this a lot.

By way of introduction, i am an educated, 32 year old, white woman, in an open marriage with my wonderful husband. I also have an appetite for black cock. We are not into the humiliation thing. My husband more than satisfies me sexually. He "makes love" to me. Our adventures with other lovers boils down to one thing. The love of variety and spontaneity. We like to fuck different people. Tall, short, chubby, skinny, big cocks and small.

However, in recent years I have found that I enjoy BBC more than the others. Not only that, I find myself willing to do things with my black lovers that I refused to do before (even with my husband). My first anal experience was with a black man. My first gangbang was with black men. My first bareback experience (not with my husband of course) was with a black man. I have fucked black men in public toilets, in adult movie theaters, in parking lots, and once in a halfway constructed house. It has gotten to the point that pretty much any goodlooking black man can get my panties off.

The question is why? What makes black men so special. The oft repeated arguments on this site include "racial superiority" and/or "white guilt for slavery, etc." I call both of those arguments bullshit pulled out of perverted fantasies with little basis in truth. In my musings, I have come to the conclusion that it all boils down to racism.

Ultimately the idea that people of a certain race are inherently different, i.e. racism, is what drives this. Please understand, I am not talking about "hate". I don't think that "hate" and "racism" are necessarily the same thing. I am talking about the fact that we look at black men differently than we do men of other races.

For me, my desire is to do something exciting and different. I see a black man, and I imagine that he has a big cock, and that he is a virulent lover. I think about how naughty and wrong it is for an educated white woman to let this man fuck her. And when he tells me to ******* on his cock, or to present my ass, I do it, because deep down, I am afraid of what he will do if I don't. I care little for his personality, I don't mind if he is a "thug", has tattoos, or speaks incorrectly. In fact, those things turn me on more because it ads to the "forbidden fruit" element.

Bottom line, I make all of these assumptions before I say two word to him. In short, I judge him based on preconceived notions centered around the color of his skin. In other words, i am racist.

This doesn't bother me though. I still enjoy the sex, and often my preconceived notions are correct. Still, I think it is important that we are honest about our motivations.
Sure and from ur point of view, i am a sexist. But i also recomend u to eat a lot of fresh vegetables and ******* water regulary, also dont forget to shower and brush ur white teeth, ups sorry, that sounded so racist. Ill be more carefull next time, luv u and kiss u on ur butt :) MWA

Very well put Sara. It's only natural for any female to desire the fittest and dominate males. That happens to be Black males now a days, because it is genetic. This is the law of nature, Natural selection, and it pertains to us as humans also. So if anyone disputes the connection with the "Laws of Nature", they are just ignorant. Let's not be so PC, Politically correct that we put more division between us. White women love a huge cock. So white guys need to step it up, or be ****** out of the genetic pool. I am Half Caribbean black and American white. And My cock is the size it is because of the dominance of my dad's black genes.

Very well put Sara. It's only natural for any female to desire the fittest and dominate males. That happens to be Black males now a days, because it is genetic. This is the law of nature, Natural selection, and it pertains to us as humans also. So if anyone disputes the connection with the "Laws of Nature", they are just ignorant. Let's not be so PC, Politically correct that we put more division between us. White women love a huge cock. So white guys need to step it up, or be ****** out of the genetic pool. I am Half Caribbean black and American white. And My cock is the size it is because of the dominance of my dad's black genes.
And u forgot to tell us about ur intelect coz of ur dads black genes :)

And u forgot to tell us about ur intelect coz of ur dads black genes :)
I thought it would be evident. But every race is caoable of common sense. You would be amazed how much common sense resembles wisdom. I have a great body, looks, and a huge cock which I inherited from Dad. My green eyes and Light brown hair from Mom. My intellect is from being raised by parents from different races. And growing up on an island made me appreciate the small things in Life, which are sometimes the most important. Health, Happiness and Wisdom is all I seek out of life. And white women are my Happiness;)

I thought it would be evident. But every race is caoable of common sense. You would be amazed how much common sense resembles wisdom. I have a great body, looks, and a huge cock which I inherited from Dad. My green eyes and Light brown hair from Mom. My intellect is from being raised by parents from different races. And growing up on an island made me appreciate the small things in Life, which are sometimes the most important. Health, Happiness and Wisdom is all I seek out of life. And white women are my Happiness;)
Yes i know, im sorry for my small thinking, Sir :oops:

I could not have expressed what attracts me to black men better than you have. In my normal life I'm your typical proper wife and mom but black men have this way to bring a total submissive slut out of me to the point I just can't say no to them and I find myself doing things for them I would have never let my husband do. As strange as this may sound, submitting to black men makes me feel so liberated. I'm not a wife, or a mom, or a manager at my work, I'm just their toy to play with and I love it.

Oh, this is an interesting thread. So many things mingle together on this. Do black males and white males have differences? Yes. There are some differences, but in reality, the similarities are much greater. The differences, are they nature or nurture? Probably some of both. Jimmy the Greek got fired from CBS 30-some years ago for his crude diatribe, but was there some truth to it? Sure. He said black males were bigger and stronger due to breeding by the slave masters. It's crude, but evolutionary. I'd say a bit of Darwinism, where the strong pass on their genetic mix, and the weak fall to the wayside. It could be argued slavery pushed that, where strong slaves were prized.

I think there can be some racism in this lifestyle. I think some of the white women perhaps grew up feeling that being with a black man was wrong, grew up with a lot of negative stereotypes of black men, but they were turned on by the taboo nature. I see this...some of the women who grew up with black males, and dated black males, often prefer them overall and have no real need for white males. The ones who grew up prim and proper, and enjoy the taboo, still live the "basic white girl" life with this as their kink.

i grew up in the south here near the university of alabama...although i never felt any racism urges if you wouldve told me early in my life i would be willingly black owned and love it im not sure if I wouldve believed you. the process was definitely a little bumping, especially letting my girls and family know im a faggot caged cuck now but it just feels like my rightful role in this lifestyle. We've been owned nearly 4 years and our master moved in about 2 years ago. it happened fast but seemed in slow motion. the first time you're seen sucking black cock and you lick thier superior cum from your girls...you just cant go back and why would you want to.

Years ago Richard Pryor (I think) was on a late night show and the emcee made a comment about blacks having rhythm. Richard Pryor said he hates that racial stereotyping! Then the emcee said then the stories of endowment are not accurate? Richard Pryor smiled and and that some things are true!

I think it's a different strokes for different folks kind of thing. I'm sure some black men get off on the feeling of being superior and maybe some don't. Some white guys enjoy humiliation and the feeling that they are insignificant. That isn't for me or my wife. We just want to have fun without the racial hangups and bullshit that people spout.

I could not have expressed what attracts me to black men better than you have. In my normal life I'm your typical proper wife and mom but black men have this way to bring a total submissive slut out of me to the point I just can't say no to them and I find myself doing things for them I would have never let my husband do. As strange as this may sound, submitting to black men makes me feel so liberated. I'm not a wife, or a mom, or a manager at my work, I'm just their toy to play with and I love it.

This is correct. The presence of a Black Man will bring out the submissive slut in the white female, and He will bring out the submissive slave in the white male. The white female’s role is to bring sexual delight to a Black Man, where a white male’s function is to serve as a Black Man’s eunuch and be at His command. White males exist to be humbled by a Black Man where we bow down to Him in the full view of females, sending a message that we are the weaker race.

Very interesting post. I am a white cuck wannabe and the excitement of being a cuck to a black man also relies on a set of preconceived ideas about black men. Outside of the sexual arena I try so hard to break down stereotypes and try to base any judgements of people on their individual and personal qualities. Growing up one of my biggest heroes was Dr. King and I've followed the civil rights movement ever since, so it seems a bit odd that I've developed this cuck fetish.
However, when in the sexual arena the stereotype of a big, muscular, dominant and well-hung black man cuckolding me and fucking my white wife or girlfriend is so exciting.

Back